The IFVARB Anniversary Summit 2018 | Vote on where YOU think it should be held!

Community,
As you’re probably not aware, the Infinite Flight Virtual Airline Regulatory Board is approaching its two year anniversary, this coming November. To celebrate this, the board has decided to hold the third IFVARB summit, an event which in the past has proved extremely popular, with hoards of VAs participating. As the past two events have been held in North America and Europe, this year we’re heading east, to Asia. The event will be held in the form of a fly-out, as it has in the past. The IFVARB is giving you the chance to vote on where you want the event to be held! Below are several options regarding the summit.

Which airport should the summit be held at?

• ZSPD - Shanghai Pudong Intl
  • RJTT/RJAA - Tokyo Narita/Haneda Intl (if this option wins, decide between the two in a separate poll)
  • VIDP - Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl
  • WSSS - Singapore Changi Intl
  • VTBS - Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Intl
  • OTHH - Doha Hamad Intl
  • VHHH - Hong Kong Intl
  • RKSI - Seoul Incheon Intl

0 voters

What date should the summit be held?

• Friday, 16 November
  • Saturday, 17 November
  • Sunday, 18 November

0 voters

At what time should the summit be held?

• 1500Z
  • 2000Z
  • 0100Z (the following day)

0 voters

Polls will close on Sunday, 23 September at 1800Z.

Your opinion counts, so do vote away! The VARB looks forward to seeing the result so we can continue the planning of what will most definitely be a brilliant event!

On behalf of the IFVARB Team,
Ewan

Disclaimer:
The IFVARB reserves the right to alter any outcome if it sees fit.

40 Likes

Nice looks like all my votes are doing good besides the airport!
Regardless of that this will be an amazing event for all!

3 Likes

Looks like some great venues GAF will be sending a special envoy to where ever its held.

V/R

Andrew

4 Likes

Is this event only for Virtual Airlines?

1 Like

TFC will be there in full force! Most likely going to do one of our Classic long hauls

4 Likes

UVA is looking forward to it! :)

3 Likes

SVA looks forward to attending yet another wonderful Summit event presented by the IFVARB 😄

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to attending hopefully with any VA I’m apart of that will be participating!

2 Likes

Really looking forward to going. Will try my best. P.S. anyone going to the Anniversery

1 Like

Can’t wait. Loved the last one.

1 Like

I’ll assign most of the airport gates to VAs, but if there’s a few left I might open them up to general pilots.

2 Likes

I wish VHXX was an option, would be rlly fun! And I hope that AirBaltic VA can be there, as it would be just a few days after certification!

Wait is AirBaltic Certified?

I hate to be off topic but just wondering

1 Like

VHXX was considered, but was vetoed because of its limited capacity for the size of event this usually is.

3 Likes

All VARB certified VA’s are on the IFVARB Database :)

Personally I think it’s whatever Hub is closest to the VA’s hub. So they can advertise and promote thuer VA more! It’s gonna be fun and exciting!

1 Like

Looking forward for this!

Voting has now closed! I’m pleased to announced that the summit will be held at VHHH (Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok intl) on Saturday, 17th November at 2000Z (November 17, 2018 8:00 PM ("Europe: Paris), November 17, 2018 12:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)).
In the coming days, we will open up gates to VAs, so stay tuned and we’ll keep you in the loop.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.