The IFVARB Anniversary Summit 2018 | Registration now open!

The IFVARB Anniversary Summit 2018

Everyone,
The IFVARB recently ran a poll regarding the 2018 Anniversary Summit. You voted, and we listened! The IFVARB Anniversary Summit will be held at Hong Kong Chep Lap Kok Airport (VHHH) on Saturday, 17th November at 2000ZULU (In your local time, that’s November 17, 2018 9:00 PM (Europe: Paris), November 17, 2018 12:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)). This is always a fantastic event, and it’s one of the biggest community events inside of Infinite Flight.

So, let’s get to the point. I’m sure you’ll be delighted to know that VA registration is now open! In order to register your VA, please create a Private Message here on the IFC with ALL of the following users:

@ewanfleming, @Danman, @Aquila, @Damian, and @BluePanda900 (who is kindly offering to give us a hand with the organisation).

In your message, please provide the following pieces of information:

• Virtual Airline Name
  • Number of pilots attending
  • Pilot IFC usernames (if possible)
  • Destination Airport (ICAO codes please)
  • Aircraft Type
  • Flight Duration

NOTE: Please only send this message if you are a VA CEO/events representative in order to avoid multiple reservations.

Spaces will be reserved and tracked here.
More details will be added to the sheet as we near the event.

Registration closes on October 24, 2018 6:00 PM (Europe: Paris), October 24, 2018 9:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

We look forward to seeing as many VAs registering as possible, so we can continue to organise an event that won’t disappoint. Thanks for your time!

On behalf of the IFVARB
Ewan

Note: I know there’ll be a few of you wanting to sign up even though you’re not in a VA, but please don’t try and reserve a place yet. We might open applications up to non-VA pilots if there’s enough space to do so, but for now, we’re just accepting VA reservations :)

32 Likes

Note: I know the summit is still quite a way away, so I understand pilots will drop out/make themselves available. We just need some rough numbers to start assigning gates, but please don’t stand off applying if you’re not 100% sure of numbers. We can work something more exact out closer to the time.

12 Likes

Attention Virtual Airline Representatives:

If you have a participant list, please send it through Google Sheets for ease of transfer. Thanks!

5 Likes

Looking forward to this! Just one question for organization: on which server will it be?

3 Likes

It will be on expert

4 Likes

Sounds fun, I’ll definitely see if my VA can make it!

Can VAs that are still in Stage 2 apply? If they can complete the application process by that time?

I’ll have to give that a no. We can’t gurantee you’ll be approved by then, so it’s better not to reserve your spaces. If there’s spaces left at the end (looking unlikely) and you’re approved then then feel free to reserve some spots.

1 Like

It’s at 6:00am in the morning. Not allowed to get up then

1 Like

Hey guys! We’re drawing nearer and nearer to the summit. Spaces are limited (we have only around 10-20 left), and the remaining ones will I’m sure be quickly snapped up, so now’s pretty much the last chance. Registration officially closes in just under a week, on Wednesday (October 24, 2018 6:00 PM (Europe: Paris), October 24, 2018 9:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)). We’re very much looking forward to the summit, and we hope to see as many of you there as possible.
Thanks for your time.

7 Likes

Applications are now officially closed. We may open some gates up to non-VA pilots if they can be fitted in. Keep an eye out for the official event thread; it’ll be up soon!

16 Likes