The IF Forum & COMEDY RELIEF (Don’t Feed the Troll's)

I use to peruse the newspapers with my morning coffee. I always read the Comics first, a little comedIc relief is a good thing at 0600. I knew great issues and serious developments were about to raise there ugly heads in the features so I finished off the papers in the kitchen fully awake. Then it was off to the toilet where I sat languishing reading the “IF Forum” for some added stimulation. For years the IF Forum was the go to place for serious IF junkies. Aviation Professionals of all disciplines where represented here, Fledling Aviation Enthusiast joined in, I believe a lot of flight schools filled there schoolhouses with IF Forum regulars + I’ve noted a real influx of knowledgeable enthusiastic IF trainees Lately however, I’ve started my day with the IF Forum in the Kitchen first, then I read the paper in the toilet. The reason;. The Influx of Trolls on the Forum has multiplied exponentially in the last few month and there a joy to behold over coffee. A few of the Troll’s who live in an alternate universe or where improperly potty trained and had an undisciplined minority keep pupping up like wack a moles and give me joy. I get my full Comic Relief Quito every day now thank to two or three wee willy winkees who keep me in stitches with there infantile antics. (the I wanna Crash my plane senerio comes to mind)…I’m really missing my Coffee/Paper routine though cause there an election coming and Trump’s antics can’t be beat for real comedy relief? So Community I request your assistance, my belly hurts watching the Trolls capering about early in the morn. I need a reprieve, so for my sake please, DON’T FEED THE TROLL! Ignore them, No❤️, No Feedback,it just encourages them, maybe they’ll go away and I can get back to my normal routine and deside which Ultra Conservitive I’m gonna vote for! Thank you for your kind indulgence for listening and supporting this “Old Crow”! Remember. “DON’T FEED THE TROLLS”. Mad Max Sends

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Ha “We” all know the Budda… For better or worse right Nickola! Max Sends

1 Like

Ya got it! Max Sends

That’s just because you used them all this morning :)

1 Like

Yea I bet so what is the limit?

I thought I flagged stuff a bit but I haven’t come close to the amount you guys have I guess…

2 Likes

Yea BBJ runs out of likes and Budda runs out of flags 😅

3 Likes

Speaking of flags. Did you lower the Flag or is it at Half Mast. Mines being flown upside down! (For Now). Max Sends

1 Like

Are you a little distressed at the moment?

“I knoooow noooothing”! A line from what film pls?
As for my flag all apply except for the Family bit…
“hold the course”! What Film…
Max Sends

1 Like

1 Like

“Shultz” ya got it what a guy! “hold the course”. He’s a Crown subject in a way! We call him the “Patriot”. I use his name some times. Guess who!
Mad Max Sends ( what an essay clue)

(LOL Wind in “Sales”. A college grad you say!!!)

1 Like