The IF Community Poll Group

Recently I have found myself basically doing almost nothing with the community and also recently, I created a poll that several people seems to enjoy and it got me thinking… Would you guys like to see me transform my account into the (un)official poll page for the Infinite flight community. And of course I would not run it by myself, who would run it? Well, the community of course! You would all send me ideas of what to poll! Maybe I can fit some weekly special polls for Turbulent Tuesdays, Friday Night Flight! I want this to be beneficial for all of us on the community, I spend far too much time doing nothing and I want to make this community full of more fun things and I would think that this would do just the trick. If this takes of for us, I would need some possible co-runners so keep that in mind! So, lets start off with the basics Poll #1 I should say:

Would you like to see this happen? (Poll will end when I log on tomorrow, so vote now!)

• Yes, I would love to see this done!
  • Not really, I feel this is too much!

0 voters

1 Like

If you want to do something with the community, you should try to plan events or maybe even create your own virtual airline. :)

1 Like

Please! No more VA’s!

There’s already 600 “airlines” flying out of LAX! 😅

6 Likes

The only problem with that is that I usually stick to solo, I do not like others to see how I do and get criticized for little things, That just makes me uneasy, so I am not good with live, yes I can plane events but that is just me saying something then everyone else does it, no discussions, no communication. I went into a virtual airline and did not really enjoy it, I like being at the mercy of the winds. So I feel this would bring me closer to all of you!

1 Like

If you don’t want others to criticize you (I highly doubt they will) fly on the casual server and go to an empty region and just fly around until you get better. Practice makes perfect. :)

1 Like

It’s not that I am bad, I just don’t like being seen by others, just makes me nervous!

2 Likes

How does it make you nervous? It shouldn’t to be honest…we’re all friends here. :)

3 Likes

Anything I do in front of others makes me nervous, just how my anxiety works.

2 Likes

So let me gets this idea staright right you want to make your account into the “unofficial pole group” of the community.Now may I ask you the golden question.What is the point?I have seen no problem with how poles are made now I don’t really find it nessecary in my opnion to have a polls account.Yeah I’m mean there are nimrods that make practically the stupidest polls I have seen in my life but most of us are capable of making our own polls(accept @Carson dogs can’t make polls)

3 Likes

Well hopefully you lose that mindset and become more confident. :)

I think the whole poll thing wouldn’t work. I feel like you should leave it up to the IF community leaders, but that’s just my opinion. :)

3 Likes

I used to have anxiety when I did public speaking but you will get over it trust me some ways I found helpful was to try and actively engage in conversation things like forums are good for people like this because sometimes the interent gives people confidence to says things they would be to afraid to say in real life (in either a good way or a bad way) anyways back on topic

2 Likes

In the end I would have put it up to them if it got off from the communitys’ approval. If they want to override their majority vote and want me to do it then so be it!

1 Like

Please do not make or poke fun at mods here, I want this to be civil, but thanks for giving me your input!

1 Like

Oh you proably don’t get the joke but people call Carson a dog and misha is a unicorn and Henrik is and iceberg no jokes ever hurt anybody 😉

4 Likes

Oh, my bad. I apologize. that’s pretty funny though!

1 Like

This would only be reasonable if Tyler or Mark needed help on planning events and such. They seem to be doing a great job in their department. I don’t think they need the help right now. :)

2 Likes

I suggest you to join airport editing, if you feel you’re doing nothing for the community. The option I suggested is way better than creating annoying polls.

2 Likes
1 Like

Poke fun is practically being nice compared to what some people say.

You can join our VA, Redwings. 😉 We accept solo flyers.