The Icey Icelandic Virtual Launch Event

Welcome to Icelandic Virtual’s first event! For those of you who don’t know us, we were founded in April of 2024, by our CEO Delta174J. He had the idea for a casual, tight-knit VA community, something he had never seen before on Infinite Flight. COO Matsverhoelst joined him shortly after in May, and they have been each taking on different responsibilities to get the VA up and running.

Our first event will be taking place at our home airport, Keflavik International Airport! For those of you not familiar, Reykjavik is Iceland’s capital and largest city. It is home to a great culture of music, architecture, and of course lots of snow!

Info about Keflavik

Keflavík International Airport - Wikipedia

All Icelandic Virtual Pilots attending will get a 2x flight time multiplier instead of their normal event multiplier!

Keflavik is on the ATC schedule, so ATC Assignments won’t be needed! Expect full ATC services!

Do you not know where to fly? No problem! You can find various destinations here: Keflavík International Airport - Wikipedia

If our VA interests you, feel free to check out our website for more info on how to apply: Icelandic Virtual - Apply

ATTENDING VAs:
If you are a VA and will be attending this event, please comment below and we will add you to the list!
@IcelandicVirtual

1 Like

Hey could i planespot this event? I would love to do this at our 1st event

1 Like

That would be amazing, thank you @MAviationYT!

Delta174J, CEO

2 Likes

I should be able to make it! I will also check with the rest of my team at Caribbean Virtual to see if we can join as a VA. Looking forward to it!!

Well lookey lookey!

Ill try to fly to Innsbruck

That would be amazing, we are too!

Delta174J, CEO

I know right!? 👀

Delta174J, CEO

That’s a great route Preston!

Delta174J, CEO

Will this event be in BIKF (Keflavík) or BIRK (Reykjavík)?
It looks like in BIKF, but the one in the ATC schedule is BIRK

Hello! It will be at BIKF. Even though BIRK is the one on the schedule, BIKf has been getting constant ATC services, and @MatsVerhoelst will be staffing it.

Best,
Delta174J, CEO

I’m gonna be flying to Nuuk in the DH8D! Icelandic Virtual represent!

1 Like

That’s a great route! Make sure to use your 2x multiplier!

Best,
Delta174J, CEO

1 Like

I’m going to be early to the event but I’m off on London to Portland via Keflavik!

1 Like

I’ll be flying to Dublin instead actually!

That’s amazing everyone! Excited to see you there.

Best,
Delta174J, CEO

Wait what? When’s island hopping again?

Check your event

1 Like

I’m spawned in now! Ready to planespot

Im sittin’ at the gate.

1 Like