The Hurried Delivery | Wiggins Airways Flight 747

(THIS IS MY FIRST TIKE DOING A INFINITE FLIGHT STORY SO THERE WILL BE MANY QUESTIONS)

Summary

KBOS-KMHT
0:39
Cessna 208 Caravan (Fedex)
Expert

June 19 2020, Wiggins Airways 747 Is preparing a Flight For Manchester (USA) there a Only 2 Crew of a pilot (Blanket McWheels) and Co pilot (Ched D) and light cargo

It was until one dude came in Opening the door of the C208 (There only waiting for taxi next hour) and had let the crew just taxi very early since the cargo the dude got was kinda illegal and the police was gonna get it so they needed to go

They finally taxied and instructed to runway 22R and as the C208 Taxied passed the AF A350

Wiggins Airways 747 Finally taken off and is off to Manchester an Hour early (or 54 Minutes Early) and most of the police heading for the dudes cargo was far away from Logan airport

There were instructed to climb to 4,500 Feet above Boston since it was a very short flight

As there near Manchester, the police heading for the cargo diverted to Manchester regional since Wiggins Airways Flight 747 was flying there

As there descending Manchester ATC to Land at Runway 24 and was cleared to land since the airport was pretty empty

As they landed they taxied to a place the dudes cargo could run for it but instead the police caught him and was inside was Rubber Ducks
And the crew was mad they realized what they inside they retired from the airline for a month and just had to stop thinking about it

Anyway that’s all it was pretty rusty anyway what do you think about the photos

8 Likes

Oh yea basically I kinda focus on satire/comedy stories based on infinite flight so random could happen

1 Like

For a second I thought it was Manchester in UK (EGCC) 😂😂

Great story though. And also amazing pictures!

1 Like

I like this more than just basic screenshots

1 Like

Yeah basically there’s like 2 Manchester in America and UK

1 Like

pretty much since it kinda adds more creativity

Nice pictures, I like the story, next time I would suggest an emergencies landing story.