The Huge San Francisco Flyout! @KSFO 301630ZNOV19 (75 Attending) Sponsored By United Virtual!

Oh I have no Idea why that happened

1 Like

Can I please get this one? Thanks!

1 Like

@snoman You are signed up. Thank you for coming!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Of course, hyped for this event. See you there!

1 Like

Due to the increase of international gates taken I will be adding 3 cargo gates that can fit all heavies/super and 3 remote stands that can fit anything. It will be edited shortly.

The new gates have been added, if you would like to sign up do it now and if you want a different route I can change it for you but it would be in the cargo/remote stands.

Finally a SFO flyout! Looking forward to this except it’s at 7:30 😞. Is it possible for you to change the time to 9:30? Also the date is in November so far way… what about October 19?

1 Like

It should be at least an hour later. I am on Los Angeles time and it is early

2 Likes

The time change, yes. But unfortunately, not the month. Because I want people to be able to attend still.

2 Likes

Ok but it’s a long time from now☹️. I think you got the Lufthansa A340 to Munich gate wrong. It’s actually gate 101A not 99

1 Like

Everybody, the time has been changed. For everybody, it looks like good times for all major time zones and I hope everybody can still come. It is only 1 hour later.

1 Like

If you don’t believe I actually have flown the flight before

I don’t think that matters very much. Event creators have to manage a lot of things and since this is very technical, you really shouldn’t be asking that.

1 Like

Ok I won’t be judging except this is going to be on expert server right? Why not be perfect

1 Like

@Matias_Oliva do you want a gate still?

Yes, this is on expert server.

Won’t be attending anymore as my flight is early in the morning… sorry.

1 Like

It’s ok! Will take you off the list.

No thanks you, i cant that day

1 Like