The Houston Hobby Flyout Spotting

Today, @Butter575 hosted a flyout at Houston Hobby and I wanted to go but I couldn’t really do a flight so instead I just spawned in and spotted, this was on the expert server, ATC was handled by @Reuben_Mehmet but anyways, let’s go!

@United403 B737-800 heading out to Savannah, Georgia 🍑

@SWA1997 B737-800 heading out to Baltimore

@BenjiTheBull B737-700 heading out to Kansas City

@Alpha1Aviator A320 trying to be different, anyways off he goes to Atlanta.

Back to the Boeings, @Bay_Area_Aviation B737-800 departing to the unknown ( his FP wouldn’t show up on my replay )

The man himself, @Butter575 departing to beautiful Long Beach 🏝️

Anonymous B737-800 to the unknown, callsign was Avelo 120 so if that’s you please let me know so I can add your name :)

@Mr-plane-guy1 B737-700 heading out to Austin

And finally to wrap up the event is @_TheTexanAvgeek heading up north to Dallas DAL hope you guys enjoyed this spotting and sorry if you weren’t included just too many people to keep track of and especially everybody rocking the same livery it isn’t easier but as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky!

21 Likes

Great shots! actually starting my decent into KMCI right now!

3 Likes

Well that was certainly a quick turnaround on the photos :) Nice spotting btw! Arrived in Austin about 10 minutes ago and it was quite a nice sweet flight, I’ll probably make a YT video for it! Thanks for the spot.

btw… were all these photos from the same angle? If so, I can’t believe @Butter575 and others rotated so much earlier with his heavier load to LGB, wonder what his N1 was…

2 Likes

Nice hope you have a safe landing!

2 Likes

Kinda yeah, I wanted them to show the gear being raised ( or most of them at least )

2 Likes

lol, sorry to disappoint then. Anyways, now that I think about it, my N1 was quite low since I was so light.

2 Likes

It’s fine!

…Or maybe Delta’s just better

Jokes aside, the event was fun!

2 Likes

Yeah I was just joking

2 Likes

I was also a hostess too lol
Btw I love the plane spot

Nice shots @NonStopsAviation !!

2 Likes

Its always the events I don’t get to attend this happens☹️