The Homecoming @ CYVR - 031300ZDEC19

• Aircraft and Livery: Cathay Pacific B77W

• Flight Time: 13hrs

• Route: CYVR TREEL 4940N/12443W 4945N/12457W JOWEN LOHNE ARCAL PORGE ORVIL NAYLD NULUK NANDY NATES NIKLL NYMPH NUZAN NRKEY NIPPI NOGAL NUBDA NANNO NODAN NANAC NIKON BEKEN IXE DAIGO 3629N/13952E AKAGI GYODA KINPU CHINO TENRU SENJO NAKTU SWING CBE LABEL BALSA SUKMO DONKY LEONA HKC KAZAN KOSHI JEDAI RUSAR AKVAS URUMA SAPET IGMON BULAN OSTAR AISAR DRAKE ANNNA APU MKG KADLO ANPOG ELATO MAGOG 2218N/11546E ENPET FISHA ABBEY MUSEL TAMAR TD GUAVA SOKOE LIMES 2216N/11345E VHHH

• Time of Departure: 1300Z

• Server: Expert

I will spawn in gate D64 in the international terminal as that is the gate the real flight uses, callsign Cathay 837 Heavy.

@Cpt_Steph is this you?

No its not, I can put that flight plan in if you’re keen? My iPad crashes sometime, im Cathay 759 Heavy

2 Likes

Well you’re also headed to VHHH, I departed right behind ya. See you there!

I just put that flight plan in, heading now to the JOWEN, If my iPad doesn’t crash ill see you there! Enjoy your flight Cathay 837 Heavy!, Its a shame we can’t chat in the game

1 Like

Im climbing to FL380

1 Like

Hopefully my flight doesn’t crash too, I’ll be going to sleep in a few hours and hopefully tmr morning we will be safe and sound…

Let’s transfer this to a pm it’s only is two

Ill see how long I can last its 15:36B so hopefully everything will work out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.