The History of Infinite Flight Wiki

Only regulars (TL3) can edit/add info to the first topic. You’re TL1

You have to be a regular to edit wikis. Read this to learn more about the different trust levels:

1 Like

Yeah but I can’t go in the website

Which one can’t you accsss?

This one http://infinite-flight-sim.wikia.com/wiki/Infinite_Flight_Wiki

Oh man! I remember when the 737 came out with live… everyone went to KSNA for some reason, but man that was a fun day. The planes had new sound and everything

2 Likes

Where’s our CRJ update on here? I guess I’ll add it (also, it’s a cool topic you should all check out).

1 Like

Thanks for dumping this up! I kinda forgot about it. I added a few more updates and changed some of the organization.

1 Like

Update

Added:

1 Like

Why do FDS updates take so long now? When the A320 was released it was like the A320 and the A321 one day then a week or two later the A318 and the A319, for the C-130 It took only 5 months for all the 777 and 787 variants to be reworked, but now, It took a year for the MD-11. And it has taken 5 months to do only one aircraft the CRJ-700, and unlike the a320, another month for the next variant the 900. Why is this? Are they short on staff or something?

The reason for the longer wait is the more detail that has been put into the CRJ series, and the MD-11.

Good quality content takes time. The FDS team is quite small. All the stuff there putting out in the amount of time given is incredible. We need to remember the developers are people to. :)
Good things come to those who wait.

Hey, can a wonderful reg add the new CRJ’s?

2 Likes

I’m adding them now along with a few other things:-)

1 Like

Update

Added:

3 Likes

👋 I think you forgot the space shuttle and super decathlon

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can not find any clarification as to when some of the older updates where released and what was added in them. If someone can find some documentation regarding this, please let me know:-)

Update

Added:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

New topic in the works. Unlisted on request by OP