The hardest landing you've ever felt/experienced

Share your experience about the hardest landing you ever feel/experience here .

Singapore Airlines SIN-HKG Boeing 777-300 in Hong Kong

1 Like

AirAsia A320 WMKK-WMKL.

One of the hardest landings I had !
It felt like the pilot had accidently stalled onto the runway !

2 Likes

There´s going to be one comment regarding Ryanair.

10 Likes

Hardest and best were both Qantas

3 Likes

United 739 at midnight in pretty bad rains and gusty winds (I could barely see the wingtip)

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Southwest landing in sacramento.

2 Likes

Flown 2013 SunExpress from TXL-Berlin to ADB-Izmir with Daughter Company Turkish Airlines, thats was one of my hardest landing. Have Video on Youtube,
Account Tekin Airlines Ekmekci

4 Likes

First Choice A320 MAH-MAN.

3 Likes

With an Indonesia AirAsia A320 in Singapore (Jakarta-Singapore) back to 2010 ;). the Plane was Very bumpy about 2 mins when we touched down(I Thought i was Going to Crash :p)

Is it because HKG Runway is too rough for an aircraft? I went an China Airlines A330 From Jakarta to Taipei (with a Stopover in Hong Kong) back to 2013 when we touched the ground, the landing was far From smooth. (2nd Hardest Landing for me)

3 Likes

It’s interesting how Qantas landed once really hard at PVG yet next time it’s so smooth. The weather was fine on both instances

2 Likes

Virgin Australia 737-800NG ADL-SYD, I was trying Virgin Australia for the first time and they gave me such a hard landing, it was like the pilot tried to stall the plane. I ended up went back to ADL with Qantas and now feel like i never want to catch Virgin again.

3 Likes

Probably an Emirates A380 in Dubai 5 years ago. I was coming from KJFK.

2 Likes

British Airways landing in Cape Town in 2004. Don’t know the plane type, but I suppose it’s a B737 since they operate them the most here.

2 Likes

I was on board Adam Air landed in Surabaya (WARR) back in 2007. My father had bruised head, struck down by falling baggage from overhead bin.
here is the picture
On released final report, it shows the b737-300 touchdown with VS -2500fpm

14 Likes

I remember that Airline, They were good but just too many crashes

3 Likes

Any reason it’s bending?

1 Like

it was a crash

4 Likes

The reason for it bending is because it touched down with -2500 ft/min… Quite obvious, isn’t it?

5 Likes