The great Tripoli Flyout! @ HLLT - 282200ZMAR20

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TRIPOLI FLYOUT!

220px-Tripoli_International

This Event we will be flying out of one the most neglected and underrated airports in IF. Tripoli International Airport! (HLLT) You Will get the chance to Fly out of the amazing airport in Libya and get a nice look at the Mediterranean sea as well! This airport is the home hub for Libyan Airlines, Buraq Air and Afriqiyah Airways. It has served the country for many years and is maintained well and is very clean in the airport itself. If you want to join please reply donw below that your joining and tell me which aircraft you will be flying. Now here is the info…

Date: March, 28th, 2020
Time: 10:00pm ZULU time
Aircraft: Libyan Airlines A320, Afriqiyah Airways A350, Tunisair A319/CRJ900.
Airport: HLLT
Server: Training

** NOTICE** I will not be assigning any gates so its first come first serve.

NOTAMS: Please be at your gates 5min before the start time. Please repsect the Unicom

5a-lap-libyan-airlines-airbus-a320-214_PlanespottersNet_395360_d3045b391b-750x375

1 Like

Fixed the title for you. ;)

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is a great idea. Events like these that I’ve seen in the past haven’t gone that well.

1 Like

Thanks sir appreciate it.

1 Like

Mhm I see your point… Well let’s hope it doesn’t go like that. Well to be honest with you I don’t feel like people will come anyways but that’s my own thinking :(