The Great Rajput Flyout

Hello IFC! This time, we will be flying out of the Indian city of Udaipur in Rajasthan.

IMG_4063

About The Airport

The airport is spread over 504 acres. It has one 2,743 metre-long runway. Its 250 by 150-metre apron provides parking space for five Boeing 737 and Airbus A320 type aircraft at a time. A new apron is also constructed on the left side of the existing apron for executive and private aircraft. The new terminal building, measuring 12,175 sq.m., was constructed at a cost of ₹ 80 crore. The terminal has two aerobridges, 4 check-in counters and can handle 600 passengers during peak hours. The airport is equipped with modern navigational and landing aids like Distance Measuring Equipment (DME), [DVOR], and Non-Directional Beacon (NDB) and is equipped with a CAT-I Instrument Landing System (ILS).
Extracted from Maharana Pratap Airport - Wikipedia

About Udaipur

Udaipur is a city and municipal corporation in Udaipur district of the state of Rajasthan, India. It is the administrative headquarter of Udaipur district. It is the historic capital of the kingdom of Mewar in the former Rajputana Agency. It was founded in 1559 by Udai Singh II of the Sisodia clan of Rajputs when he shifted his capital from the city of Chittorgarh to Udaipur after Chittorgarh was besieged by Akbar. It remained as the capital city till 1818 when it became a British princely state, and thereafter the Mewar province became a part of Rajasthan when India gained independence in 1947.
Extracted From: www.wikipedia.com

Please Indicate Your Gate Or ATC Post Below.

ATC

Ground -
Tower -
Departures -

Gate Assignments

Gate 1: Air India A320 to Mumbai ~1.5 Hours
IMG_4066

Gate 2: Vistara A320 to Delhi ~1.5 Hours
IMG_4067

Gate 3: SpiceJet Q400 to Jaipur ~1 Hour
IMG_4064

Gate 4: Indigo A320 to Hyderabad ~1.5 Hours
IMG_4065

Gate 5: Indigo A320 to Bangalore ~2 Hours
IMG_4065

My Other Events:

The Great Alaskan Milk Run

Hope To See You Over The Skies Of Rajasthan!

Okay, I apologise in advance for the off topic nature of this comment. But thank you so much for using this picture, literally unlocked so many memories of a trip I completely forgot, always remembered random stuff but this picture literally just made me remember everything and pull all the stuff I remembered together, so thank you!

1 Like

Your welcome! It feels nice making someone’s day!

1 Like

Would you like a gate?

1 Like

Unfortunately I can not make it due to the timing, but thanks anyway!

It’s okay! Hope you can join another one of my events in the future!

You may vote for the location here:
Next Flyout

Mini bump!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.