The Gnarly dinosaur of the sky…

I know, same plane different post. I had to do it 😂…

The MOST feared aircraft in the world, and maybe one of the most terrifying looking too in my opinion. The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor is a single seater stealth multi-role aircraft. It’s one of the United States Air Force’s newest military aircraft. It’s combination of stealth, super-cruise, maneuverability, and integrated avionics makes it no other match with any aircraft. It’s ability to shoot down another aircraft without being tracked is one of the reason why its one of the worlds most superior aircraft. The Raptor is capable of air to air and as well as air to ground. The best part of the aircraft is the engines. They are two Pratt & Whitney F119-PW-100 turbofan engines with afterburners. But wait, they have two dimensional thrust vectoring nozzles, going up and down which ever way you point the stick. One of the best things I’ve heard of this plane in action was when a Russian Tu-95, aka The “Bear,” flew too close to Alaska, and 3 F-22s flew right next to it without even being unnoticed. That shows you how powerful and stealthy this plane is. Now here you’ll see a training flight I did at KNPA (NAS Pensacola) flying around and practicing alpha speed maneuvers combat approaches under 140 knots. I love flying this plane FYI 🫠.

The sunset over the Gulf of Mexico 🌅.

Unrestricted climb into a half cuban eight 📈.

First approach practice…

First Go-around 🙂.

Second Approach…

buttaaaaa…

Second Go-around…

Final Touchdown to full stop 🛑.

Taxi in ✅.

bonus pic!! thought this was pretty cool.

“the shadows of the sky…” 😎

This is probably one of my biggest posts yet!
Flight: KNPA - KNPA
Flight Time: 0:22 mins.
Plane: Lockheed Martin F-22A Raptor
Server: Solo
Time: 7:00 EST

Got all of the facts from the USAF website :)

21 Likes

Unfortunately #screenshots-and-videos posts are limited to 10 pictures. Yours are great, but there are too many.

1 Like

fixed it. should be 10 photos now!

1 Like

I remember when that happened. I lived in JBER (Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson) when it happened and it was in the morning like at around 1-3 am AKST when I suddenly heard a very loud roar of what seemed like multiple F-22 taking off.

1 Like

Your F22 skills are nowhere as amazing as mine

Great pics though

2 Likes

Nice title! Very well done shots! Rooaar!!

-RY

1 Like

gosh thats what i miss about key west. we had like 4 F-22s stationed there

1 Like

i wish i was the best 😂. but thank you!

thank you!!!

1 Like