The Future

Hi y’all! I was just thinking about the future, and I came across the imagination of how cool it would be for like every airport to be full with aircraft and every airport to have an atc, with full scenery, imagery and airports. Like a spitting reflection of real life, I hope and imagine that would be possible in the future and it would be so unbelievable cool!

P.S This is just a fantasy btw and I don’t think it has any implements on the game so I’m not sure what category to put it in

7 Likes

Oh man I can already see the flames from people’s devices

23 Likes

Yeah good point man😂😂

2 Likes

I dream of a future where ES pilots tune out of a frequency when instructed, or intercept properly.

36 Likes

Maybe we’ll get all of those someday @InfinitePilot1.

I dream of a future where people can hand-fly a plane up to cruise (or at the very least 12,000ft MSL).

3 Likes

I dream of a future where expert server pilots won’t request flight following or radar vectors after checking in…

15 Likes

Keep dreaming. Won’t see some of the stuff happening.

5 Likes

I dream of KISP and KJFK having full terminals and taxi lights 😍😍😍😍

10 Likes

In your dreams 🙄

2 Likes

I’m sure this won’t happen for at least 6 or 9 years, But can you imagine in the future when all aircraft will finally be reworked? Now that will be amazing.

2 Likes

I dream of that we will have the A330 and the A220 on the same update and in project metal have rain, snow and other climates.

1 Like

I dream of seeing Dubai 3d Airport with beautiful Terminal 3 and all the aircrafts lined up something similar to this

1 Like

I guess we have to keep dreaming😂

4 Likes

I dream of having an affordable solution for joysticks without disconnections…

1 Like

I definitely have to agree with this! It would be so cool!

1 Like

I dream of renewing my pro sub (lol)

2 Likes

probably there will be a default set of terminals and use them everywhere with very little exception

1 Like

Just imagine, but all of those are actual live pilots…

One day, one day!!

Dreams are always good, and I can relate to a lot of points you made. However, in Reality, also most of those points will probably stay just Dreams, and will never be able to make possible.
For Example ATC at every Airport is not gonna happen as we do not have near the amount of people to do this.

But, and that is important, Imagination has no borders. Its okay to dream, do t stop. but dont be disappointed or sad, if those Dreams dont come true

2 Likes