The Funniest things that have happened to you in IF

Hi everyone. Just wanted to know what the funniest things you’ve done in IF are. This can also include stuff you’ve seen other people do. Let me know please.
My funniest:
I was flying solo in a C-17, and I started fooling around. I fell from the sky and hit the ground so hard that (no lie) I freaking BOUNCED.

3 Likes

I can give you one word where I see funny and stupid things at the same time… Ready?. Playground :)

18 Likes

So true! But was there anything that particularly stood out as funny when you have been there?

1 Like

Lol where do I begin

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

10 Likes

When I turn the No Smoking and my uncle is watching tv and smoking

20 Likes

That’s funny. I really need to be on Free Flight more often…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I hit the ground with VS 43 000 ft/min, and I survived! Bounced to 1,500 ft and fell to the ground and died. 😂

2 Likes

Exactly! That’s what happened with the story I mentioned in my post!

1 Like

One word: Playground

2 Likes

People not knowing how to land on live especially in winds and totally skidding off the runway and flipping over.

Definitely the advanced ATC who made ne almost crashing into the “infinite sea” by vectoring me out of the region and getting cut my throttle…

4 Likes

You can blame @Carson for that lol

2 Likes

We have B-17’s in IF? How do you get those?

1 Like

Dash8 on a 777✈️😂

4 Likes

They’re a free download, dude…

do you possible mean a C-17 Globemaster III rather than a B-17 Flying Fortress…dude?

2 Likes

Oh my god :slaps self in face: why did I make that mistake…

3 Likes

On FFS, I was at YSSY in a Cessna 172. I was watching Nick Chan do some aerobatics in a 748. I flipped over my Cessna when I made a sharp turn on the taxiway.

3 Likes