The French West A350 to French Guinea

Last night (or this morning) I flew an overnight flight from Paris Orly to Cayenne. I flew this route because Cayenne was one of the featured IFATC airports, but like always, I seemed to find the one featured airport that didn’t have active ATC. I haven’t flown many overnighters recently, but this one was a really nice flight. I used the Air Caraïbes A350 which is used in real life. Cayenne is a Coast City in the country of French Guinea on the Northeast Coast of South America. The Air Caraïbes A350 is one of my favorite A350 liveries along with the FrenchBee A350. I took off in the early hours of Paris, flew southwest past the coast of Portugal and then on to Cayenne. We cruised M0.83 and 35,000 feet until I climbed to 41,000 feet late in the flight. My flight time was 8 hours 48 minutes. This post is pretty similar to this post I made when the A350 was just realized, but the flights were very different The Turquoise Blue A350 to the Crystal Blue Waters of the Caribbean

Flight Details

ORY-CAY • LFPO-SOCA
Paris Orly to Cayenne
Air Caraïbes
Airbus A350-900
French West 643
8 Hours 48 Minutes

My 2 favorite A350 liveries at the same airport as we rotate leaving the city of lights The landing light pierce through the midnight sky in Paris The red sunrise shines against the paint of the fuselage The sun shines against the A350 controls Is there any combination better than this beautiful livery against the white moon and blue sky Descending toward the airport with Cayenne visible Crossing the Coast on our downwind leg Turning to align with the runway “French West 643 Heavy, Cleared to land” French West sounds like a restaurant in downtown San Francisco On the ground in the White Sands of French Guinea

As always please leave comments and let me know your favorite photo!

39 Likes

Nice pics I am just under 3 hours till I land I’m Cayenne myself flying the same route ✈ shame that I probably wont be getting ATC :(

1 Like

The approach into Cayenne is a lot of fun, there aren’t any mountains near the airport, like I thought there may be, just so you know

1 Like

Yep I spawned in earlier to check the airport layout and see the surrounding area the approach certainly looks stunning coming into the coast 👌

1 Like

I had fly the approach toward the inland runway, but it’s still amazing to cross the coast like that

Yep I will be the same will do the approach that flies directly over the field before doing a teardrop into Runway 08 looking forward to it

1 Like

Just wondering, what was your final flight time from Paris to Cayenne?

I love the second one the most. Great edit!

1 Like

Bro, great picture! :D

1 Like

Longer flight time than usual 9 hours 17 mins

1 Like

Thanks! The colors match so well

I don’t think it’s the longest, but definitely one of them

Don’t have any favorite I like all of them.

1 Like

Well that’s a good thing! 😂

Landing lights, a great livery and a fantastic scenery + airplane! Once again a really well made topic! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks like always! The Air Caraïbes livery is amazing and I think it really fits well the scenery of that area

1 Like