The Free HD regions

Hello, i was thinking that why do we (non subs) have most of our HD regions (4 of 7) in America, isin’t it better if we had one in every continent ? One in North of America, South of America, Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East ?? And like this we are not asking for more free regions but that they spread the free regions. Thanks :)

yea we should

2 Likes

Interesting idea, but Australia is part of Oceania, so you might wanna edit that.

1 Like

This isn’t a bad idea - diversity is always good. The only issue I see is that in places like Africa and the Middle East, it could be difficult to find regions with a high density of airports. The free regions now are small, but are packed with airports. This could still definitely be something to consider!

1 Like

Just have a region in china or india

1 Like

Or they should have a way to connect all the regions together like you need to be above 35,000 while outside of the free region or else your engines will stop working.

1 Like

That happens already. If you go outside the free zones your throttle is cut.

2 Likes

But Im saying to connect all the regions together you need to be above a certain altitude so your engines wont cut

1 Like

I use another flight sim for that, where a Denver San Diego is possible… can’t say its name here.

1 Like

I highly doubt the devs would do this because then they would basically be giving away Pro, just without the multiplayer function. The whole point of limiting regions is to give players the opportunity of seeing what Infinite Flight is, while also encouraging them to pay for Pro.

1 Like

They already make us pay for the game, we should have a few more free regions.

1 Like

They should just increase the entrance price and reduce the pro sub price

1 Like

Yeah, the sub price is a bit ridiculous. Maybe $8 a month would be a bit better and may attract more pro subscriptions.

2 Likes

That would be considered as a poor Marketing strategy. Increase the price of the app itself and you will probably attract a lot less of an audience.

2 Likes

But decrease the price of pro more money will flow in

1 Like

You’re entitled to your opinion, however I couldn’t even fathom how high the operating costs are for Infinite Flight. The prices they have set are as low as they can go without losing money.

Now, before this goes even more off-topic, we should end the conversation here.

2 Likes

True that prob why they started the pro sub

1 Like

Bro, first thing as i said we aren’t requesting more free regions, second most of the people who aren’t subscribing are for the reason of financial problems not that they don’t want to :)

1 Like

Are you sure they are as low as they can go? Because live used to be cheaper and they were still able to operate.

2 Likes

They won’t accept :( LoL

1 Like