The forum

Having joined this week with the best intentions I have been drawn more and more into arguments with people on personal issues. Sometimes the attitude from certain factions of the forum is incredible. Some people have a lot of growing up to do.

I intend now to only get involved in professional topics and be on hand to give advice from a standpoint of a qualified private pilot. Although I’m not yet a commercial pilot such as certain members I do have a wealth of knowledge from private aviation and am currently starting my ATPL knowledge learning,

The point of my post is thus, Please feel free to get in touch if there is anything you need help with regards flying aircraft.

Thankyou.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

To be honest, topics like these are useless.

5 Likes

I have a question!

How long did it take for you to get your license?

I’m sorry but I have no time for people who join a forum, and then make comments like that publicly, especially this early on.

Specify which factions you are referring to.

Why do you need to post this? Everyone has gone through times like this, and you don’t need to get involved with arguments especially in public. Post your thoughts in a PM if you can’t stand other people’s opinions. This is meant to be a community, not some sort of place for fights!

Exactly what I’m talking about.

The point of my post is that I’m here to help professionally.

It took me just less than a year to get my PPL. I worked hard to earn enough to do 5/6 lessons a month.

To be honest, now I’m just gonna laugh at the stupidity this whole discussion has brought 😂

@Carson seriously is there anything you can do about this kid. His comments are constantly needlessly provocative.

@Thomas_Oehrling & @Sundayflyer time to get your arguments to PM.

13 Likes

I’m with yellow man