The forgotten Airbus A340 | New Delhi - Munich

Since this post was made this aircraft has not been reworked by the developer, you can find it in the plane selection section, then at the bottom left there is a button that says “show legacy aircraft”

I tried flying VIDP - EDDM. It should be with Lufthansa’s Airbus A350, but to me it sounds boring in a game that is often flown, so I go back to about 5 years ago where this route is still operated with Lufthansa’s airbus A340-600.

Server: Expert
Aircraft: Airbus A340-600 (Legacy)
Route: VIDP - EDDM
Flight time: 7 hours

When landing the airport didn’t load, 😪 so I still landed without being violated and just stopped on the runway. When on final I tried clear scenery cache but it didn’t work. Well that’s that then. So the last two photos were taken in replay

17 Likes

Always great to see someone flying these old birds! Great shots!

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been planning to fly this plane for a long time but since previously I was more interested in routes where there was no trace of the A340 ever operating, it was only today that I flew with this plane.

1 Like

You could fly MUC-BOS, MUC-JFK or MUC-LAX since those are the routes where LH operates the revived A346s at the moment

2 Likes

Yes. I have planned to fly EDDM-KLAX, but i have to adjust the time again because my subscription is about to run out at Aug 13th 2022. It would be fun if i could do it

1 Like

Why don’t u try a359 lodon to Auckland it’s very long flight like 24 hours

1 Like

It’s going to be a fantastic experience I bet!!

1 Like

I give you warning that you might experience some bad winds at Auckland.

1 Like

I’m not a person who likes to fly with the most updated, most modern and popular aircraft in game. And in my personal opinion, 12 hours of flying is quite satisfying for me, if there is a chance I will try a maximum of 16 hours.

Then Dubai to Houston is a good flight it’s 16 hours you can take the 772lr if you want to be realistic or any aircraft of your choice

1 Like

Hi everyone, Thanks for visiting my topic. Im about to create a second episode with the same title, “The forgotten Airbus A340 part 2” is coming soon… :)

2 Likes