The first flight in a CRJ 700

I thought I’d share this video with everyone; Particularly who like the CRJ’s (including me! ;) )

It basically shows the duties performed by ground crews, pilots, etc. in getting the first flight of the day departed and to it’s destination, in this case, it’s an Expressjet CRJ 700. Tell me what you think! ;)

19 Likes

Love this video I rewatch it all the time. ( I know that’s sad)

2 Likes

Hey, I do the same thing, especially this vid!

1 Like

It’s cool that the copilot is a women. You don’t see that much.

3 Likes

Yea, I’ve noticed regional airlines have more women pilots overall. I was listening to HPN yesterday and there was a woman JBU pilot flying an E190 in, that was pretty cool.

2 Likes

Aren’t the B6 E190s operated as mainline by B6 themselves due to seat capacity clauses?

2 Likes

No, I believe the A320’s are, than E190’s. The buses have better fuel range and seating capacity ;)

1 Like

What I think: This still needs to be added to Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

I know! The CRJ’s are so cool-looking!

2 Likes

Very nice man! I’d love to be ground crew at an airport one day.

2 Likes

Who knows, maybe I’ll see you one day from the cockpit!

3 Likes

Wikipedia is telling me (never trust Wikipedia but I can’t find a better source) that B6’s E190s are mainline, and airfleets.com puts them under mainline as well (compared to how say N8972E is put under Endeavor Air instead of Delta Connection). I know that AA has to have their E190s under mainline though…

2 Likes

You may be correct. I’ve just heard airbus was mainline

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.