The First 777 Flight | Timelapse | London to Washington, DC | United 772

So… I’ll just copy this from the description of the video because it is too much to type again.

The first 777 revenue flight from London Heathrow to Washington Dulles Airport. The flight departed from Terminal 3 gate 15, though there is currently no gate 15 in IF, so I took the nearest gate, Gate 13. I thank @Ishrion for helping me find the gate info (which took a really long time) to make the flight more realistic!

Also, I put my all into this video. Over 30 hours total of video editing. About 17 hours on the phone with Apple Support too. It is 4K, and the quality is the best it can be. 30 fps. I lost a bit too much sleep working on this. I also had to completely redo the video twice. There were many issues with getting the video from my iPad to my mom’s Mac for editing in iMovie. Yes, I use iMovie, it is probably the best free video editor for Mac. There is a filter in the beginning, to make it seem old, and then it switches out, to make it seem flying into the present.

I just hope you guys do enjoy the video! And make sure to put the quality all the way up to 4K (2160p)!

Click on the picture to watch!

D3D29485-D8A6-4B0B-AD9A-4CA5E38EDC07

19 Likes

Please make sure to like and subscribe!

Amazing video!

1 Like

Liked and subscribed. Also it was a great video!

1 Like

Keep on posting more like this…

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks for the like and sub! Appreciate it.

I certainly will!

1 Like

Very nice. Congrats

1 Like

Very noice.
Love it at 1:20 when a small island disappears into the engine 😂.

1 Like

Thank you two @Liam06 and @Pedrocr!

1 Like

Nice job 🍻

1 Like

Thank you, cheers!

Hey make sure you sleep well, your wellbeing is more important than a video

1 Like

Fantastic work mate. Great angles, amazing colors, all is really good. Loved the video

1 Like

Really nice video mate, well made!

1 Like

Thank you @Makenna094!

I’m glad you liked the editing!

Nice job. Hope you had a nice flight!

1 Like

I did, and it was very enjoyable, actually!

1 Like