The Famous Fat Albert

First post!!!

Finally decided to put my hands on this bad boy, and I love him…

I’ve only flown the J’s in this game and I’ve never flown the H(ercs). In my opinion there isn’t really a difference. The Hercs look cooler 😎. I Flew a little of a training flight looping from LA to the Santa Monica bay, over Santa Cruz and Santa Rosa, then turning 180° looping down towards Santa Nicolas, and in between two islands (forgot the names) back into the LA airspace, coming back into LAX. Thought the flight was awesome. Just sat back and let the Herc do its thing. An F-22 joined me for a formation flight too, but sadly it didn’t screenshot :(. I think the C130J Fat Albert should be next up for the Herc in this game. What do you think IF community?

Plane: C-130H Hercules

Route: from KLAX to KLAX

Server: Training

Time: roughly 20:00 EST

23 Likes

Nice shots! welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Thank you! And thank you again for the warm welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

These are some really great shots of an underrated plane in the sim. Nice one!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome. The Herc is for sure a remarkable aircraft, flown many times in IF short and long haul flights, even aerobatics lol , anyway , nice shots , enjoy see you around 👍

1 Like

Beautiful! You should have flown at NAS Pensacola (KNPA)! That’s were his and the blue’s home is!

1 Like

Nice pic.I love it.

1 Like

Thank you!!

I love it too man. I can go over max takeoff weight and it’ll still takeoff!! And thank you brother!

1 Like

Oh yes! Next flight with him for sure!

1 Like

Thanks man!

Definitely! Nice pics though

2 Likes

That 4th shot is my favorite 🤩

1 Like

mine too!!

1 Like