The European St Maarten ( FLIGHT 3 )

Good morning from Skiathos, Greece 🇬🇷 today I make my way back home on two different flights first leg will take us from here to London Gatwick once again with TUI on a Boeing 737-800 before switching to Heathrow to fly with American Airlines on their Boeing 777-300ER back home to Miami 🏝️😎 this will only be about the 1st flight though but I made my way out of my Airbnb up on the hill, returned my rental car and made my way to the airport to get this trip back home started you know what that means, LETS BEGIN!

Flight Info

Origin: Skiathos 🇬🇷 ( LGSK )
Destination: London Gatwick 🇬🇧 ( EGKK )
Flight Time: 3:04
Boeing 737-800 ( TUI )
Server: Expert

Making our way to the Boeing 737-800 taking us to London 🇬🇧🎡 this afternoon and my goodness, is this weather great it’s sunny, it isn’t as humid and most importantly not as rainy.

Same seat as last time and by looking at our flight plan for the day, this will be one scenic flight!

Cheeky spotters about to enjoy the jet blast and now that I think about it, I should’ve been on the RIGHT side of the runway instead of the left it would’ve 100% made my photos better but oh well too late now.

Blasting out of Skiathos and we almost used the ENTIRE runway here 😳 by the way, it’s only 5,341ft or 1,628m much shorter than SXMs runway that’s why I think it’s more extreme! ( but funner ) but anyways, off to Gatwick we go!

Climbed up to FL350 as we crossed over the beautiful alps 🏔️ over Switzerland 🇨🇭 crew began their service also bought lunch on this flight and it was really good not something I’d eat on the ground but definitely grateful to have it in the air, I’d give it 4 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and there really isn’t much to talk about now so let’s fast forward to our descent into London! 🇬🇧🎡

Entered British airspace at around 14,000ft or so with about 8 minutes before landing and overall this was basically the same exact experience as my previous TUI flight with one notable exception, the crew were actually NICE this time! They didn’t come at me all for taking pictures and even asked me to use them on their Instagram page! 5 stars for this cabin crew all day ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Here we are on final for RWY 26L at LGW alongside an EasyJet Airbus A320-200 on the ground below!

TOUCHDOWN! Welcome back to London, UK 🇬🇧

Bridge shot! 📸🌉

Parked at an actual gate this time around and now I’m gonna quickly collect my bag and head back out into London just to tour some places one last time before tomorrow at noon when my AA flight back home departs but as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! 😉

10 Likes

Fun trip report! I like the picture from “behind” the airport fence.

2 Likes