The English Are Coming! Prepare!

I just love looking at these things on the flight radar. Here is a perfect example of the daily British Invasion of the US.

29 Likes

It’s cool to see but what’s more funny is seeing all the Emirates planes all in a line over Europe they like to play follow the leader back home to the UAE 😂

3 Likes

I bet half of those flights are going to JFK

5 Likes

WOW! Incredible!

1 Like

I have checked myself and there are 6 planes going to JFK they are all halfway into the journey and one plane is the A318 :)

2 Likes

Can say the same thing about delta 😂

3 Likes

They already have invaded a long time ago 😂

2 Likes

In Montreal we have to handle all those airplanes flying over us to go to JFK or Florida or any part of USA 😂

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say invading (Since Atlanta is the primary Delta Hub, and where the Headquarters is located)

2 Likes

So I’m guessing that they have all turned around? Do you have any pictures?

The British are coming! The British are coming!

5 Likes

Yes they probably are all headed back as all the planes were inbound and none were headed back to London and Shannkn airport for the A318.
Having checked flight radar there are another 3 B747 aircraft heading to New York but I’m not sure if the other planes are still in New York or made the return journey during the night

omg 😂

I Think The Americans Lost And Are Headed Back Home 😂

image`

7 Likes

Omg haha xD

2 Likes

A British invasion! Prepare to be bombarded with Earl Grey tea bags and … yeah that’s probably all we’ll attack you with.

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

On the eastbound BA2/4 don’t go via Shannon, they go directly back to London City.

1 Like

Oh right I didn’t know that as I only looked at the outbound and it said Shannon but i realise one it was via London city thanks for the correction :)

1 Like

“Eh, I just can’t seem to find the mainland today, Bill.”
“Well, come about, Ray. We gave 'er our best shot…”

2 Likes