The end of Free planes?

Hello everyone! Since FDS has adding “more” planes “lately” I thought, Hmm? Would FDS add a new free plane that a user requested? I really don’t know if it’s enough for the pilots that only use the free planes are bored. Maybe we can add at least maybe 2 or 3 new aircraft’s that will be comfortable for the pilots that I suggested earlier. Tell me what you think! :)

Don’t think I’m one of those pilots because it feels good to buy more planes to have a experience with it! :)

46 Likes

FDS stated that free aircraft will always be free, so the chances of them adding a new free aircraft are slim because it takes a lot of time to get the physics right, plus the liveries.

18 Likes

If I were them I wouldn’t make free planes. They have no ads, so all their money is made from planes, live subscriptions and regions. Making planes like that takes time and skill. One plane on Infinite Flight is the price of a happy meal, yet everyone goes crazy over it.

18 Likes

But no one would buy new aircraft should you just release the app, without something free for people to get the hold of it.

2 Likes

I meant make more, sorry.

3 Likes

People don’t work for free! I’d rather pay for planes and regions than have stupid adds. Also, everyonce in a while you’ll get something nice for free, like the reworked a321 and reworked 787.

8 Likes

Absolutely agree with you then. There are countless 1 star reviews in my Playstore, because people complain everything is paid. They have an upgraded, free A321, and several other aircraft.

3 Likes

Adds that also clog the screen, and reduce the performance substantialy.

4 Likes

Well, look at the A321. It got a whole update with a cockpit and tons of liveries, and it’s still free.

5 Likes

You could donate to IF, if they had a donate page :P. This will probably make production faster, hence free.

4 Likes

smart post ;P they said they are working on the 787 they also said that free aircraft remain free. so please tell me no i implore you does that mean they will charge for the 787?

1 Like

The 787 is free. The reworked 787 will be free.

2 Likes

I would make:

Embraer family free … that’s my opinion

4 Likes

Well just the first one because you get the 737-700 free but not the -700BBJ, -800, and -900 are not free.

3 Likes

Thanks for reiterating what I said :p

3 Likes

I think it would be good if they make 5-7 planes/regions paid and 1 plane/region free. That would keep everyone happy. 😃

Another thing, if you already own the 787 for free so everyone, will you still have it for free when the update comes out?

I don’t think this goes in #features. It isn’t requesting for anything to be put into Infinite Flight.

Though I’ve bought some stuff

I doubt any more aircraft will be free, but the a321 was, so you never know. I do bagre. £4 for a 777 without a 3d cockpit isn’t great. Even the 787 didn’t have live displays. X-Plane 10 mobile has less aircraft, yes, but better physic, 3d cockpit with live displays, better call outs. Its amazing.

However, it doesn’t have as larger regions. If it had larger regions, I would say it tops IF. But that’s just my opinion. :)

1 Like