The Dutch and British chases down a few UFOS

The Netherlands and British officials have announced they have intercepted two UFOs over Iceland this week. This was the first time the Dutch F-35s were scrambled after they detected two UFOs. Dutch officials say the operators of the UFOs complied with all command!
Photos from NATO

12 Likes

I know I’m probably killing it, but just to confirm the UFO was the B-2 right? Those aren’t just random pictures to shoe us the aircraft involved?

4 Likes

Yes Lol the B-2 is the cool top secret UFO

3 Likes

Did they find out any info on the aircraft? Like it’s registration, where it’s flying, why… just curious haha but those shots really do look like some flying formation for a advertisement lol

2 Likes

The two UFOs did not have any registration since they’re from the planet Gliese 667Cc!

3 Likes

Where did they all end up landing

1 Like

Officials didn’t say anything they came and were intercepted and left with out a trace

Oh ok. I’m assuming it was “humans” flying the U.F.O. Lol

2 Likes

Lol they probably went back to to Missouri

1 Like

What??! Wait so the B-2 is the UFO?!?!

1 Like

…yes it is

2 Likes

X-Files music starts playing

1 Like

Stunning pictures of an intercept with quite some equipment in the air there. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Yea. Remember a U.F.O. just means unidentified flying object meaning it could be anything. Even a 172!

1 Like

The only reason you will know a B2 is there is if they want you to know they are there. Their radar signature can vary depending on the stealth needed (they have retracting sections that increase or decrease radar only time it stealth is when nearing enemy or foreign radar facilities and air defenses.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.