The difference of Edited and non Edited

Hello and welcome to another S&V topic! In this topic will be a difference of edited and non edited screenshots, and in the topic wont have like hardcore edited photo like rain, snow or like image building in the background so lets get to the photos. (yes this r edited i use adobe photoshop express btw dont think i just put a filter and said i edited no i edited this photo pls believe me)

non edited

edited

non edited

edited

non edited

edited

non edited

edited

non edited

edited

Well thats it folks i’ll see you guys very soon with a another S&V topic an goodbye for now!

38 Likes

IDK if it’s just me but the edited photos look worse. Edited photos with rain or snow can look really good when done right though

12 Likes

Awesome! Cool to see the difference of these.

So basically editing it is adding a filter on to it? I see the improvement but not sure I’d call that an “edit”. It looks like a filter regardless curious how you did it.

2 Likes

it kinda looks like you hit the “auto” edit on your phone

1 Like

i use adobe photoshop express im just lazy to use the phone editing apps

Dunno but I kinda liked it. It is a bit over saturated but I could see the details more.

All are nice, all are great, no matter edited or not!

Nah, for me the original always felt a bit too “pastel-ly” and washed out… something’s missing but dunno what, hence I toggled “Force 4X MSAA” in the developer’s settings - felt better now, but again, maybe that’s just in my mind.

You should really use less saturation/vibrance… The white should still look white after editing

3 Likes

Nice pics! The edits a little over-saturated tbh…

There was a nice tutorial on editing basics, I’ve linked it here

1 Like

Unfortunately these kinds of photos aren’t allowed on the IFC.

1 Like

[/quote]

This ones my favourite, looks decent, it’s good starting point, and I will admit, the angles you chose are on point!

If you’d like some tips on editing just DM we, I can give you a full run down on how to make your edits stand out!

1 Like

Is the last picture of KPHL?
I’d have to say that one is my favorite

no it kdca

🤦🏼Oh boy. I shouldn’t have even said anything.