I would like this to be a place where the developers & the Infinite Flight Community can civilly talk about the issues that we face playing, or controlling, on the Training Server.
There are 3 servers available. Casual, Training, & Expert. Of those three, two seem to have the exact same type of player.
- Casual is obviously where one goes to play without breaking any rules or fear of any type of consequences.
- Training is where a player, or controller, goes to train (otherwise known as learn) to the best of their abilities for the next server.
- Expert is where you put your learned abilities to the test. Expert does not have the time to train pilots. You either know what your doing, or you get ghosted. I don’t think anyone thinks those rules are unfair.
The issue is with Training Server. Currently at popular airports, Training Server is Chaos. Many pilots do not respect others around them. Wether that be taxiing through aircraft, cutting in line, or not listening to fair ATC commands.
There are many pilots who treat Training Server as Casual Server. This is a issue because we have a server for pilots to fly on their free will.
If you intend to fly on Training and troll other pilots and controllers, this is a issue. It degrades the experience for pilots & Controllers who:
- Flying TS because they have not reached Grade 3 for ES
- Pilots who for one reason or another do not care to fly on ES
- Pilots who fly TS for a airport that has ATC services that are not on schedule with IFATC
- Pilots who got degraded to Grade 2 but still want a positive environment to fly with others while graining grade status again
- Controllers who enjoy TS but have no intention to go through the application process of IFATC
Please, this should be a place where the Infinite Flight Community should civilly debate on options that should be taken seriously by the developers of Infinite Flight.
I ask the Developers & The Infinite Flight Community, what steps should be taken for The Development of a Better Training Server?