The Denver airport conspiracy theory

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Denver_Airport_conspiracy_theories

What do you think about this?? I believe it on some parts and others are stupid I’ve seen a 2 part YouTube video on the airport and the large construction cost

If this is in the wrong category feel free to correct

8 Likes

Bit off topic, but BuzzFeed are awful.

9 Likes

(buzzfeed) They’re the worst. Especially during the Ebola outbreak a while back.

Denver airport is a great one to visit, I was there for about three hours two summers ago during a layover. The trouble with conspiracy theories is that they can’t be proven (yet). All radicalism aside I really enjoyed my time there.

7 Likes

Especially about aviation. Pretty much everything they post about flying is wrong, and alot of times wrong in more than one way. I avoid it like the plague

3 Likes

The one about runway positioning made me laugh, just a big coincident.

1 Like

That’s what they WANT you to think!

5 Likes

As a Denverite myself, I’ve seen these all before, and I think they’re all pure BS.

2 Likes

The great thing about Denver is that there is one security that gets you into all terminals, great for in terminal spotting.

1 Like

I’ve been hacked by the system lol.

2 Likes

You’re saying that you can go through security to spot from the terminal?

1 Like

No, but there is only two security checkpoints in the whole airport, and terminal spotting is great there because of the midfield terminal layout.

2 Likes

I guess it’s annoying and frightening that some take this stuff as serious journalism, I agree buzzfeed is a joke… But come on, this is hilarious

3 Likes

Theories will exist, while they’re plausible, I wouldn’t take them too seriously.

1 Like

Indeed. Underground tunnels: plausible. Satanic nazi horse leading a secret society global takeover at DIA…

Fund public education.

4 Likes

As someone who flies to and from Denver roughly once a year if I’m lucky…these theories are utter and absolute nonsense. I have been through all three terminals many times and I have not once even seen an inkling to suggest any particle of truth in these theories. They are BS as said above. Can’t believe people fall for these lol.

3 Likes

No, but if you go through one security point you can go to any gate in the entire airport.

4 Likes

Buzzfeed just love creating something out of nothing…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.