Welcome to The “cross to Europe Event” Today we will be making a beautiful journey over two of the worlds largest oceans and then proceeding to cross the beauties of the north. Come Join me on this senic 14 hour journey
There are no Gate assignments for this event so Park anywhere at the international terminal Which is T3. This terminal is located on the far left of the airport
We will set off flying up North parallel to Russia and as soon as we reach Alaska we will make a turn now heading up higher north. Now we will fly near to the poles and flying down across Greenland soon coming into Scotland and then a Landing into London Heathrow.
Here are some Pictures of the route
COPY FPL OFF SE.MAL AVIATION
FLIGHT TIME EXPECTED: 13HRS 33MINS
CRUISING ALT: 32,000FT, 35,000FT, 37,000FT, 38,000FT (Altitude at your discretion)
CRUISING SPEED: MACH0.84-MACH0.87 (Speed at your discretion )
AIRCRAFT RECOMMENDED: ANA787-9, ANA777-300ER (Aircraft at your discretion but please try to choose one of these to stay within the boundaries of realism)
These times above are the time to Join the server
- Respect others, don’t troll, maintain safe distance.
- Always follow the instructions given by the IFATC (if present).
- I am NOT RESPONSIBLE for any violation you receive during this event.
- Feel Free to Ask Any Questions Regarding the Event In The Thread Below.
- Have lots of fun and enjoy!