The craziest thing that has happened to you aviation related

In this topic we will be discussing the craziest things that has happened to you at an airport or on an aircraft.

My story is that one of my flights from Lanseria to Cape Town was delayed because of extreme weather. The intercom later announced that everyone on that flight should get ready for a long wait(almost so that we should tuck in for a overnight at the airport) Luckely for us just after 5 hours of waiting ou flight landed and we could board. 😜

2 Likes

Hi,

This seems to be a duplicate topic. Post your experiences here!

1 Like

Well, that was shot down quickly. Guess someone could shut it down…

1 Like

Hmm… This one is asking for a situation, and the other post is asking about something you do, so they are not the same.

3 Likes

For me, this would be a go around at CYKF. I took a redeye CYYC - CYKF flight so I don’t have to take the bus from Toronto. We ended up going around due to heavy fog and proceded to (presumably) autoland at CYYZ. So basically red eye for no reason lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the clearification between the two

1 Like

Well, I got good food for once.

2 Likes

I agree with @xsrvmy these are different topics

I’ve never seen anything too crazy, but I have seen the USAF do a formation of 4 low pass over the beach I was at, also I’ve seen a C17 globe master land and it flew right over me

1 Like

@Ignas04 have you never gotten good food on a flight before?

I have also seen a Globemaster. They are quite big. The airport where I was at was one of the smaller regional airports, I thought for a second about how this plane is going to get out of here, but luckely it did. 😜

1 Like

I got pretzels on Southwest, tasted like gourmet pretzels, pretty good for a hefty price tag of a big fat zero.

3 Likes

Once or twice.

1 Like

Nothing beats the peanuts and pretzels on a SWA flight

What’s SWA

Southwest…

1 Like

People screamed on a plane I was on.
It was a yellow wether warning, so it was bumpy.

but the best part was that somone told fellow passengers to shut up, its fine.

1 Like

SWA stands for South West Airlines

Once I was on an e190, eham to eglc and somehow my seatbelt got stuck in the side of the seat and flight attendants couldn’t get it out, so I was moved to the only empty seat in the plane to first class

1 Like

Ah thanks
I feel so silly now

1 Like