The Cone Challenge

Welcome to the “Cone Challenge”! This is a fun and exciting challenge for all Infinite Flight pilots who want to test their parking skills. The goal of the challenge is to park your plane at the gate and align the cone below the APU with the centerline. Sounds easy, right? Well, not quite!

You see, when you park your plane, it’s often slightly off center, making it a bit tricky to align the cone perfectly with the centerline. But don’t worry, that’s the fun part! The Cone Challenge is a great way to challenge yourself and improve your parking skills after a flight.

To participate in the Cone Challenge, all you need to do is…

1. Park your plane at the gate
  2. Turn off your beacon lights
  3. Wait for the cone to appear at the rear of the aircraft!

Once you’ve done that, feel free to take a screenshot and share your attempt here or with us on social media using the hashtags #infiniteflight & #conechallenge! Please note that there aren’t any prizes for acing this. If you get it spot on, give yourself a pat on the back. You own the right to brag about your perfect parking skills.

So, with that said, are you up for the challenge? Give it a try and see how well you can park your plane!

82 Likes

insert parking skills here

11 Likes

This seems simple, but I know it probably won’t be. I’ll still give it a shot

6 Likes

ill try this, hopefully i dont fail

1 Like

Does parking an a380 at LaGuardia count? :))))))

2 Likes

Realism police on speed dial 👮🏻‍♂️

27 Likes

The police can’t catch my a380 flying out of NY to a regional airport in Nebraska. :)))))

5 Likes

The police’s got fighters, though.

3 Likes

I’m gonna spawn in and screenshot the cone which will be perfectly on the line :)

3 Likes

Straight up exposing your inability to park straight 😎

5 Likes

Why do hard work when hardly working works

24 Likes

Done 😏

34 Likes

Dan what is this

It is the cone challenge.

11 Likes

:)

2 Likes

Did I win?

97 Likes

I don’t see a plane

1 Like

This is a good one. And I feel exposed…

1 Like

Because it’s Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet, duh.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t we see Wonder Woman…?