The community about Aviation [Infinite Flight]

The Infinite Flight community is like paradise for me. I have loved aviation since I was 7! this community filled with people who like aviation (either sims or real) like me. It makes me feel happy to get to know people who have similar hobbies like me. My brother doesn’t like Aviation, but in here, i love that i can finally talk about what i like about what I love, with people who are like me, an avgeek :). There may be some ups and downs in here, but at least we can all talk about aviation :D.

P.S how do i crop photos so that I don’t include the dock?

P.P.S The moderators are cool, especially Carson :3

5 Likes

What device are you using? If you’re using an iOS device then just go to the image in the Photos apps and tap the photo that you want to edit and just hit “edit” at the top, and then tap the cropping icon at the bottom and crop out what you don’t want.

If you go into Settings > General and select Hide Status Bar, and make sure your interface times out, you don’t have to crop it out at all

2 Likes

I’ll go try that now…

1 Like

I don’t mean to interrupt this romantic moment but what is the point of this topic?

1 Like

The point of this topic is how much i like this community.

3 Likes

Sorry for interrupting the romantic moment then.

2 Likes

No no. you didn’t ruin the moment lol :3

1 Like

I’ll just go walks to corner and cries

2 Likes

I have to say that since I created this account, I said to myself I’ll never leave… This community is the best forum I have joined :)

2 Likes

It works! I didn’t know about the feature until now! thanks!

1 Like

Who is this aimed to?

@Daniel_Cerritos… Not aimed at anyone Dan… Just a shout out, no intention to insult or offend any individual. Understand your concern. Will delete the comment because of its unintended consequence. mea culpa ! Max

3 Likes

No, i just didn’t understand what it meant

Dogs are so cool… not like Unicorns and Goats

carson is cool :3. I like his doggy :3.

You think carson will see this :3?

I’ve gotta say, good try in bribing the mods, but you have to put a little more effort into it.

$1000 to be exact

1 Like

Put a 1000 bucks in the dogs mouth and hope it doesn’t bite. Metaphorically speaking, the same happens here except the biting is the deleting and banning.

1 Like