Do you have a view on the best approaches in Infinite flight? Want to make your view known and share these amazing approaches with others? Well for my first article with IFN I’m writing “The Communities Best Approaches” decided by you, the Community.
The voting will run in three stages
- Stage 1- get initial ideas and votes.
- Stage 2- Top 5 approaches per category collated and voted to gain top 3 per category (top 3 will be ordered in number of votes.
- Stage 3- All 9 approaches put against each other to get the overall top 3 IF approaches.
The article will then be written up and published containing the 3 categorial winners and the overall top 3, followed by any editors picks that may be added.
The article will then be written up and published containing the 3 categorial winners and the overall top 3 which can be taken from any category followed by any editors picks that may be added.
- Over the next 24 hours initial ideas and votes are welcome, approaches are split into 3 different approach categories. Which are posted below.
- Category 1- Mountain approaches- arguably one of the best types of approaches in infinite flight, the view as you descend followed by winding valley turns and more often than not a challenging landing at the end. From Switzerland to Alaska and New Zealand to Peru there are amazing mountain approaches in every corner of the globe. But which one will you choose?
- Category 2- Non mountainous land approaches- Even without mountains approaches can still be amazing, whether it be because of the difficulty of the approach, the view or the amount of traffic you commonly see. Let us know your favourite approach.
- Category 3- Over water approaches- These airports are nestled on coastal areas meaning your over the water on approach, KLAX runways 27 from the west are a good example of this. These approaches are often best at sunset and sunrise as the sun begins to creep over the horizon.
-Each Person has a maximum of 2 votes per approach category- ANYMORE WILL NOT BE COUNTED
-Votes in stage 1 will not be carried across to stage 2- Stage 1 is to just get initial recommendations and votes to narrow it done to 5 airports per category.
How to Vote
-Votes can be used in one of two ways-
-Option 1- Use your two votes to vote for two separate approaches per category.
-Option 2-Use your two votes to vote for one approach two times.
-Votes are to be posted on this thread only.
-Votes are to be Formatted in the following way -
- Voting for two separate approaches*
-Category number- Innsbruck x1 vote
Los Angeles x1 vote
Voting for one approach twice
-Category number- Vancouver x2 Votes
PLEASE SEE RULES AND HOW TO VOTE BEFORE CASTING YOUR IDEAS AND VOTES AND REMEMBER FOR STAGE 1 ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ARE WELCOME. CHECK BACK TOMORROW TO VOTE ON STAGE 2