The Classy Charleston Fly-Out

@NonStopsAviation I’m also heading to Miami. See you there! 😃

2 Likes

Thanks for hosting!

2 Likes

Thank you SO much for attending my first event.

I really appreciate it and hope everyone had an AMAZING time. Please send screenshots from your flights! We would all LOVE to see them. Lastly, thank you @BreezeVirtual for sponsoring the event! I appreciate having you here with us, and I hope you guys can sponsor a future event of mine, I’ll be in touch. :)

Please leave comments below about your experience! Would also love for y’all to answer the poll!

Rate this event!
0 voters
2 Likes

Chrome pencil is winning the race >:D

3 Likes

Of course it is, best flying tube on earth!

2 Likes

Thanks for hosting, @Delta174J - such a great airport in IF. Look forward to more!

2 Likes

Might have to raise my Mach 0.78 to 0.82

1 Like

I would LOVE for you all to join me at my next event in May, the The Delightful Doha Flyout! Please click on this link for more information, this is a great group and I would love to host you again!

2 Likes

the wind has this little plane going crazyyy lmaoo

2 Likes

Same for me, however I am cruising 0.03 mach above recommended speed, sooo

2 Likes

@BreezeVirtual Your VA looks like much fun- I will have to apply!

3 Likes

Im their recruiter lol

2 Likes

Oh, really?

2 Likes

Yea

1 Like

y’all are a very old VA, considering that breeze commenced ops 2 years ago!

2 Likes

Thanks for attending this Classy Event!

We extend our heartfelt gratitude to all attendees—Breeze Virtual, its dedicated pilots, and the vibrant community of InfiniteFlight—for making this event a success. Special thanks go to @Delta174J for graciously allowing Breeze Virtual to sponsor this occasion, and to all the incredible aviators who participated in the fun.

To ensure that future events continue to exceed expectations, we request your valuable feedback. Please take a moment to complete the poll linked above. Additionally, if you have any comments or suggestions regarding the event, feel free to share them below. And don’t forget to share your memorable photos with Delta174J and Breeze Virtual—we’d love to see them!

Looking to start your Story?

Breeze Virtual is more than just an idea; it thrives because of its dedicated team. You represent the change that transforms Breeze into what it is – a community that truly breezes through challenges.

Apply now →

Text

4 Likes

Applying right now!

Love this!

2 Likes

Woohoo!

@Delta174J if your using the CSTAL2 arrival, on the left you will get a view of Trumps house and downtown West Palm!

2 Likes

West Palm is looking sunny today!

2 Likes