The Challenge Thread

Hello, Im gonna buy a new subscription on 21NOV20 and I want to do a challenge. Something like crossign the atlantic with a short hauler and that stuffs. Any other suggestion?

This thread has become quite active in only one day. Well, we don’t use it just to challenge me, but to post challenges for the community. In this way, whoever wants to test their skills as a pilot will only have to consult the responses of the users.

Continue posting more and more crazy ideas!! :D

Note: To avoid violations and not to troll the other players perform the challenges in Solo or Casual server. (Routes and flight time challenges can be done in all the servers)

4 Likes

Try to cross the Atlantic in a C172

2 Likes

I think that is not possible. As it has 5 hours of flight and the distance KLAX-KSFO is 3 hours

I mean you wanted a challenge right image

2 Likes

Circumvent the globe in a Cessna Citation X.

1 Like

hmmm Ill try. I won’t loose anything at the end

I challenge to reach 1M ft no glitches

Not possible without glitches.

1 Like

itts impossible to reach 60k even with the F18

1 Like

I challenge you to cruise over the entire Pacific Ocean at less than 100ft AGL with no altimeter.

1 Like

Cross the atlantic in a TBM-930, it has the longest range in the GA category.

2 Likes

Land and butter with 97kts of crosswind. Good luck lol

3 Likes

It’s possible you just stopover in Northern Canada and Greenland then you hop over to Island and then you drop down to England

3 Likes

OP clearly wants to do something on live, and you can’t get that kind of weather on live lol

2 Likes

Oh yup can’t argue with that lol

1 Like

not true. I’ve seen some 115kt winds up in greenland before. Gotta remember that everything weather-wise is realiatic based upon real-world weather station updates.

PGUA - PHLI in the Citation X, Land a 737 family member or larger at Lukla, Land at Courchevel in a A380

Impress me with an epic Raptor stunt 😏

1 Like

One that nobody has seen before

Land at LAX and not use 25R

16 Likes