The Bridge @PHX

when you see on jettip that quite a few special liveries will be coming in the evening, and do some mathematical calculations in your head, taking into account where the plane is coming from, where that arrival feeds into, and what runway they would be expected to land on, then factor in where they park and come up with the conclusion that they should cross the bridge in golden hour light, you go spotting.

i apologize for that insane run on sentence. i hate english

so that’s what we did. but then the stupid “Thank You” livery a321 was delayed 3 hours on its flight to PHX, for absolutely no reason. so that was a gut punch but we still go a couple others that were nice

enjoy

illinois one on the bridge

right foot kreep

the whole fleet in one photo on the bridge

(do you notice it?)

not very common to get the old sub country livery here

united on the bridge, also rare

the last a321 ceo built. not sure if it’s in general or last ceo built for delta

rare fedex bridge crossing

bottle rocket

bucket list shot

the bridge in golden hour light is, in my opinion, severely OP

you can easily farm JP shots here if you want due to how close you are on the T3 garage, you only need like 100mm zoom for a 737.

anyway if you ever come to PHX def hit up the bridge. best bridge shot is Level 5 on the T3 garage. but don’t go in the morning, wait till like 2 in the afternoon

favorite?
0 voters
rate!
0 voters
34 Likes

These are splendid! Good job as usual, keep it up! I particularly like the bottle rocket, the livery and airplane combo are beautiful

1 Like

Epic shots and I did notice (already knew from other thread lol), but I’ll let other people find the surprise

1 Like

NEVADA ONE MENTIONED RAHHH

4 Likes

me too man. me too.

2 Likes

Yep, this is indeed the last A320ceo family aircraft ever built

https://www.airfleets.net/ficheapp/plane-a321-10315.htm

1 Like

Great photos. I love how the airport knows that plane spotters use that place for photos so they put their branding in the background.

1 Like

Ahh, yes, my favorite airline, Sub Country.

Great photos, especially the SY one.

2 Likes

Low key submit to JP

2 Likes

facts

3 Likes

feeding families

2 Likes

Really like the whole fleet in 1 shot! Unique and different. Beautiful shots once again.

1 Like

Sounds so dramatic

1 Like

All 4 i have on JP are bridge shots. Might submit a couple of these though

that’s what I was going for lol

1 Like

5 Likes

I’ve been using fr24 this whole time 😭😭😭

Jokes aside great shots!

2 Likes

The 737-800NG has a Canyon Blue wingtip 😉

2 Likes

Famous bridge. Also, that beginning bit of math checks out. Nice shots!

1 Like