The Boeing Family Lineup

This amazing lineup of Boeing 700 series aircraft was done to commemorate the company’s 100th anniversary. The video does a great job providing size comparisons of the nine featured aircraft.

27 Likes

So many beautiful aircraft!

11 Likes

If it ain’t Boeing…than I’m going! #airbus! Lol just kidding folks. A great lineup of some very impressive aircraft.
Thanks for the video!

7 Likes

Wow, most of these certain aircraft are simply just stunning!

1 Like

hahaha IKR. Although Boeing is great. Airbus is better. Like if your an Airbus Fan ;)

4 Likes

Great post! Thanks for sharing this. Regardless of which camp you are in, I think we can all find at least one aircraft in this video that we can say in an amazing aircraft. That being said, they are all beautiful and amazing in their own right. Lots of aviation history with the Boeing 700 series. :)

1 Like

Wow! That looks amazing! I didn’t know Boeing had its 100th anniversary last year!

Personally airbus is my favourite but you cannot forget Boeing. They have 100 years of pure masterpiece captured there in that one photo.

Love ya Boeing, 100 years and counting! Just beautiful how far they have come.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.