The Boeing B757 Routes Database

8 hours and 15 minutes on a 757 dang that’s probably just in its range

1 Like

Awesome thanks for these cool flights, I will update it tomorrow as I gotta go to bed

1 Like

Can you please add KEWR to PANC (and back) in the United 757? It’s a cool seasonal flight.

Nicely done database! 👍

1 Like

Ewr to Snn AKA Shannon Ireland is a cool flight on the 757 on United

@Frequentfliyer Can your provide airlines with your ideas?

The airline “transavia” is misspelled.

And here are some old flights that used this 757 from airfleets.com:
HV6507 AMS-INN
HV937 AMS-TFS
HV6143 AMS-ALC
HV6503 AMS-SZG
HV462 LPA-AMS

Delta:
ATL - FLL
ATL - JFK
ATL - BOS
ATL - LAX
ATL - PDX (sometimes)

1 Like

Also ewr to Edinburgh on the 757 is another cool route

DHL 757
CVG-BNA operated byair transport international

Icelandair fly the 757 on every scheduled route regularly except for the service to Boston and back, Amsterdam, and sometimes New York JFK

It is quite long. United used to fly the 757 between Newark and Berlin which would take almost 9 hours.

AA routes:

Dallas Fort Worth-Phoenix-Dallas Forth Worth

iad to lis is a United trans Atlantic route on the 757. Flight time is 7:25 also iad to dub on United flight time is 7:00. iad to kef is a route on a Icelander 757 flight time is 5:50

Finally! The B757 needs some love! #reworkthe757

1 Like

I know that United used to fly their 757 on KEWR-EGCC. But since has been upgraded to the 767-300 and occasionally the 767-400. But who knows, with today’s state, might as well add it because the demand has gone way done and they might switch back.

For a trans Atlantic delta route: jfk to Lis on the 757 flight time is 7:05

They also used to fly a 757 to Berlin from ewr

1 Like

And KIAD-EGCC. But it was cancelled. Anyways we need to think about current day routes. 🤔😂

1 Like

UPS operates flights from KIAD - KSDF (and back obviously).

One more delta 757 route is jfk to edi flight time is 7:05 they also operate the 757 to kef from jfk flight time is 5:35