The Boeing 737-700. Is It A Legend?

The Boeing 737-700 is a twin-engined short-to- medium-range narrowbody airliner with a capacity of a maxuim of 149 passengers. It was produced by the American manufacturers(Boeing Commercial Airplanes) and along with the 737-600,737-800 and 737-900, and is a member of the Next Generation-Family(short description of the Boeing 737-700).
Source:www.flugzeuginto.com

So in my opinion what makes the Boeing 737 a legend. To me the Boeing 737-700 set the foundation and the tone for future Boeing generations that were to come. In infinite flight I seem to enjoy coming back and flying this beast of the plane as in game it came with so many liveries including my favourite airline KLM. The cockpit may be old, but that didn’t seem to bother me, but not only did it come with many liveries but it had a certain feel that when I was flying other planes I never felt, one that took me back too many hours of fun in the live server and in solo mode. Even when I flew it the first time and crashed, I still went on and learned it’s history and realize that no matter if it got out of service or replaced. It would alway hold a special place in my heart.✈️❤️

What is the Boeing 737-700 to you?

imageimageimage

14 Likes

Oh my bad I forgot about those. Can someone move it there,if its possible.I spent so much time on it😂😂

2 Likes

Unfortunately we cant move it for you, you will have to wait until you yourself are TL2

1 Like

Thanks for trying,please forgive me this one time.I really wanted to make the topic intresting and posted in the general section.I worked so hard.

1 Like

No problem, once you become TL2 then post it again. Nice work!

1 Like

That I will do indeed.
,just got to keep reading them posts😂😂

1 Like

Due to the effort gone into this post, I’ve moved it to #real-world-aviation :)

28 Likes

Thank you so much Carso.Im really happy about this as I try to give the community 100% when posting and give them a chance to express their views.This means the world to me,thank you.😃

3 Likes

Thank you for the improvement of your grammar! I think that the 737-800 is better than the -700 though

5 Likes

It’s large engines means it will never replace the -200s on poorer runways

1 Like

Thanks to your positive criticism, who wouldn’t grow?😊

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback GordenW.

2 Likes

The first time I became aware of individual model numbers of planes I was boarding a flight from KISP to KMCO - Southwest Airlines, with my family. We were heading south for a week long winter vacation in Florida.

Next to the cabin door I saw the numbers 737-700.

To me it is a legend. Maybe that’s why I fly the SWA 737-700 so often in IF!

3 Likes

I knew I was not the only one. My family took one when we went on a holiday during December, and I happened to be on one. What are the chances even😊

1 Like

Here’s the boeing 737-700 in the following airlines,enjoy the power of the internet😂.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesESXYPSM2C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesBMVBKMEEC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesPQSOT8PGC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images93DTQXQGC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images7E4OGD0HC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesVVONCSIB

2 Likes

The 737-700 is a great aircraft. I personally love it in Southwest’s new livery:

Credits: SpeedbirdHD, youtube

4 Likes

If you think Airbus is better, this isn’t the place to talk about it.

Anyway, of course the 737 is revolutionary. It’s been around for a long time, and I honestly don’t see it leaving aviation any time soon. They’ll just keep making upgrades to it, overall making the aircraft better. Same goes with the A320.

4 Likes

This is such a Heart-warming story! I think I love the Boeing 737-700 the most know. Maybe the 737 MAX 7 could be even better.

1 Like

The 737 is tied for my favorite aircraft. I love it a ton for many reasons.To me, I like the -700 just as much as the -800. When I am a pilot, I will probably write a love note to it. :)

1 Like

The 737-200 is the most legendary 737 out there. Then we have the classics in which the 737-300 is very well recognized. I think if we wait another 15 years when all the 737NGs are mostly gone for 73MAX or other replacements it will truly be a legend among the aviation community, and its family of the the 737-800 and maybe not so much the 737-900.

2 Likes