The best Yoke for Infinite Flight?

Hey guys. I have been playing around in Infinite Flight with a joistick for a time now and now I wanted to try out something new. My question is: Can you use a Yoke too and If, what Yoke can you recommend me? (It doesn’t madder if it has only mac/win support)
What about
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Saitek-Flight-Yoke-System/dp/B01M00OQBE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1512651573&sr ?

I use Extreme 3D Pro.

I use this as well. It gets the job done and comes at a low price.

Check out Saitek’s offerings.

But does it work with infinite flight?

I use the thrustmaster t flight hotas throttle joystick combo

I actually use the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick along with a Saitek Flight Throttle Quadrant.

Can You Use The Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Yoke For IF?

I have the same exact joystick

There are 2 types of joysticks, incorporate them and hotas. If you want a joystick incorporate, I highly recommend you the Logitech Extreme 3D pro. he have a good precision and it’s cheap. In Hotas you have a Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X, the Saitek X52… But they are a bit more expensive than the Logitech extreme 3D pro.
I want to apologize for my spelling in English

The one I got was $36 USD so pretty cheap on Amazon and it runs really well.

Ooh, you’re looking for a yoke!

I use a Saitek Flight Simulator Yoke with the throttle quadrant. I’ve set it up so that only the red throttle (which I use in P3D for flaps) doesn’t work. But otherwise, the rudder set is pretty good. REMEMBER, this is an entire yoke set, not a joystick, meaning that it’s extremely expensive.

If you’re looking for a solid joystick, the Saitek X52 is amazing. Welcome to the community!

EDIT: Same one that you linked

I use this joystick as well, and I find it a bit sensitive, but that can be changed in the settings. LiveFlight Connect crashes a lot though.

I just use a PS4 controller with the thumb sticks tbh haha not the best idea tho.

I use a thrustmaster t flight hotas x it’s quite good.

Wow, thats $70 less than I thought! Do you use anything else or just that?

He asked for Yokes, not Joysticks.

Oh sorry, on my side I misinterpreted the question but to tell you, I have no knowledge about the functionality of yoke on Infinite Flight. But this post should surely answer your question

I use a saitek proflight setup, but I bought it for FSX originally. Not worth the price for just IF in my opinion.

Looking to buy will this effect the battry life of my iphone se

That’s a joystick…