The best way to go to space! No risks! Every plane works! Launch your plane at any time you want!

Wow! Myanus I…Uh…wait… agh… Uranus is actually in Infinite Flight? This must mean that all planets are actually a part of the Infinite Flight world; or solar system I should say. This brings “Infinite” to a whole new level! I am going to try this glitch out myself.

21 Likes

Infinite Flight is now being renamed to Kerbal Infinite Space Flight Program.

18 Likes

Thing is for some reason I can’t get to the replay for some reason

1 Like

You sir are a pioneer

5 Likes

You got that far already?!?!

1 Like

Does it have to be a GA aircraft and a military aircraft?

Let’s play a game! Find Earth:

1 Like

Right below you if you zoom in a lot

2 Likes

Woah, that’s pretty cool! Took these as well, you can see the beauty of Mexico in the first one!

1 Like

You are correct! ;-)

1 Like

That’s just earth. It doesn’t load in

That’s really cool! Does this happen on Solo or Live? or both?

All of the above

1 Like

I did it and I started ascending rlly high 70,000 ft but how ever long my flight time was that’s when it stopped
Is that supposed to happen

Wow.

8 Likes

Can someone give me a “watered down” tutorial

1 Like

Basically, spawn into a random aircraft and airport, takeoff and then leave the app. Watch videos on YouTube, scroll through the internet, whatever you want. Then return to the app and end the flight. Go into the replay and watch your flight. You might be launched into space.

Probably as simple as I can make it. :)

4 Likes

So now i will answer some of your questions:
Do you need to take a GA aircraft? :No, you can take any plane you want!
When you just fly underground and than back, you were disconnected too short.
Do you have to use Solo or Live? : I would use Live because it’s much easier to disconnect Infinite Flight.

1 Like

BTW thanks for your feedback!

I now have a theory how this works:
When Infinite Flight disconnects, the replay can’t read the altitude and pitch and yaw. Now when you open the replay, Infiniteflight fills the missing information with random altitude information so you maybe go straight up to space.
What do you think? Please answer!