The best way to go to space! No risks! Every plane works! Launch your plane at any time you want!

Many ways of going to space are difficult. After watching the replay of a short GA flight i have seen my TBM rapidly flying upwards to 370.000 ft. There is actually a 50/50 possibility that this happens.
IMG_20190418_194700_524
What you have to do:
-start a flight with any airplane at any server (you won’t get violations through this so you can choose every server)
-set your autopilot to a save flight
-let Infinite Flight disconnect (turn airplane mode on) and wait about 1 minute ⚠️! do not close Infinite Flight! ⚠️
-end your flight
-watch your replay: there is a 50/50 chance that your plane flies straight up to space. The longer you were disconnected, the longer you rise!

26 Likes

Happy birthday

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Have you tested my way to space?

1 Like

I don’t understand it

You have to disconnect Infinite Flight and than reconnect. When you watch the replay, there is a 50/50 possibility for the plane to fly vertically up

1 Like

Why would it do that?

IDK. I discoverd it on a flight today

1 Like

Maybe it only works for you. But i’ll try it.

Yes. This is why i ask

Ok, I’m trying this now.

So, my Skyhawk just shot underground, busted through the other side of the world and now I’m probably going to reach the speed of light in some time.

THIS. IS. CRAZY.

Update: I actually flew past the moon. I’m not kidding 😂😂😂

Update 2: I’m flying so fast, the shading broke itself. Intergalactic travel is becoming possible. 😱

45 Likes

The topic wasent so clear how do u get to space

Just switch to another app for a while, and watch the magic happen after you end the flight, when you look at replay.

1 Like

Knowing this now, NASA never should have faked the moon landing!

3 Likes

Trying this now, let’s see if it works!

I just go underground and then it puts me back at the beginning and nothing happens

1 Like

Yep. That’s me flying past the moon again. Literally.

I challenge anyone to try and actually hit the moon.

7 Likes

😱

See if it’s possible to land on the moon 😂😂😂

only kidding. Or am I?

3 Likes

IFLLC is proud to present:

Infinite Flight: Uranus Edition

This is what Uranus looks like: lol

1200px-Uranus2

26 Likes