The best server

Which server is the best for you?

3 Likes

Well if you want the most realism, expert is the way to go. The 2 other servers are not that serious.

4 Likes

Definitely expert server. 90% of the time everyone follows correct procedures on both Unicom and ATC. Collisions RARELY happen

5 Likes

Expert server anytime as it provides as much realism and professionalism as someone could expect from a open (to everyone) simulator.

2 Likes

Now if you want to fool around, casual server is the place to be

2 Likes

Causal Server: Fool
Training Server: Learning
Expert Server: Realism

6 Likes

Casual service😂😂😂.LOL.
I think expert by the sounds of things. I have never used it thow

I’m I a fool because I use casual service?
I have no choice thow. I’m grade 1m

No just telling the category

1 Like

I’ve gotta say expert, didn’t appricate just how organised and smooth running it is until I fell asleep, crashed and got 5 violations, so can’t go on the server for a week XD

1 Like

The best server for realism?

EGLL ON TRAINING

5 Likes

I fly on the expert server only.

4 Likes

Tbh Expert is generally best for realism. Expert isn’t good for realism in the sense that you get crazy overcrowding at airports, though it is well organised. A good ATC controller on training server at a not so busy airport is as good as expert imo. The other thing I like about training is that you can always have ATC at Heathrow (my local)

1 Like

Expert because of realism

Expert due to IFATC!

1 Like

have you seen EGLL runway 27L on casual service. Madnes

1 Like

KLAX on Casual is just funny

EGLL on training is a nightmare.

1 Like

@sebi-ue same I only fly on expert.

If you want a circus for free go to Casual at EGLL or KLAX, but the most professional server is expert, training is a bit better than Casual but it is still like a nut show

1 Like

It must be the expert Server for me ;)