The Best Places To Find A Flight

This is why I love this community, thanks for sharing 🙂

4 Likes

Great post, I’m sure this will help a lot of people! Another tool I’ve been using recently to find the aircraft assigned to routes is Google Flights. Because of the recent cuts and groundings, it can be harder on a place like FR24 or Flightaware right now, so I’ve been looking 4-6 months in advance on Google Flights.

4 Likes

I already did this!

3 Likes

I’ve also been doing this!

3 Likes

FlightRadar24 is great for that with its filtering and flight history. I use that for cargo flights!

6 Likes

No worries Nick. Hope it’s of use 🙂

5 Likes

I just saw. Excellent website. It’s already in my browser favorites ⭐

2 Likes

Very Well Done! @MishaCamp!

3 Likes

These are all wonderful ways to find flights, and another great way is flightconnections.com, if you want to find a route on an airline that might not be in service, it shows the routes of most airlines, as well as routes out of a lot of airports.

4 Likes

Agreed. It’s a great resource too 💯

5 Likes

Absolutely. Great suggestion! Anyone who is reading this and wants to should head over #live:va

5 Likes

Ah, I should give that a shot, I’ve usually went the the airlines page and searched up the cargo airline but often times they only show national flights or none at all ha ha. I’ll have a look at filtering, thanks!

2 Likes

Ah, fair. You can also simply google the airline and aircraft if it’s historic. There are pages that list all of that kind of stuff such as PanAm B747 routes and so forth

3 Likes

To be quite frank with you I didn’t know some of these sites existed 😃

3 Likes

This is a really well made article and will be a great resource to link on those topics searching for routes to fly. Really useful, thank you Misha!

2 Likes

routesonline.com is good for that

Pan Am Routes

1 Like

Awesome article!

flightsfrom.com is also an amazing site. You just search an airport and it’ll give you all the routes flown including the airline, aircraft, estimated flight time, flight number, and more.

It also gives some great info about the airport.

10 Likes

Great article @MishaCamp!

1 Like

Fantastic article! A joy to read @MishaCamp

i typically use flightradar24 to find the flights, and I use flightaware to get the route. After I get the route, I go fly it!