The Best Places To Find A Flight

Blog article by Misha Camp

thumbnail

Flying realistic routes in Infinite Flight is something that can appeal to almost any avgeek. With over 750 aircraft and livery combinations, and more coming with almost every app update, there are almost never-ending choices. In this article, we will walk you through the best places to find real-world routes to fly!

Read the full article →

263 Likes

Thanks for this great article, @MishaCamp!

10 Likes

Great article for those that love and want to practice realism!

As an aspiring pilot, I love these resources!

9 Likes

Thanks ! Very helpful :)

6 Likes

Very informative article, thanks a lot Misha!

6 Likes

Very excited, I was moaning to @ECoops123 before about not knowing where to fly and I get a heaven sent unicorn that gives me the answer 🦄😇

7 Likes

Great article Misha!

5 Likes

Thanks! I hope it’s helpful. I really do use these every day myself!

22 Likes

Awesome article Misha! I use one of these to find practically every flight!

5 Likes

Nice article! This will definitely help out lots of people.

4 Likes

We needed that. It’s difficult to find real routes in recent times.

5 Likes

It is indeed, but this should help. I’d really recommend the first one, FlightMapper right now.

I know @Ecoops123 also has a resource much like it which may also be of use!

7 Likes

Thanks for the article Misha! While these apps are good for passenger aircraft in my experience, it is still quite difficult to find cargo routes as many of the operators do not publish time tables or schedules. And with Coronavirus, those who enjoy flying realistic routes are constrained even more, but alas, hopefully it will be over sooner rather than later.

5 Likes

Great work on this article Misha! I enjoyed reading it. Very organized and well said. Keep it up!

4 Likes

I think that’s a “you” problem. All links work and FlightMapper is hosted by WebFaction. So either their server isn’t handling traffic or there’s something on your end.

7 Likes

Yep it works fine now

3 Likes

Every helpful, detailed and organized as always, blogpost. Will definitely help many to find and do the kinds realistic flights they wish to fly :)

I must say that I’m a frequent user of FR24 for all my flights, and IFtoFPL is a amazing tool in conjunction with Simbrief.

4 Likes

Thanks for the article! You guys never fail to impress!

4 Likes

Nice article. Joining a VA would also be a good way to find realistic routes.

5 Likes

Nice one it will help a lot

5 Likes