The Best Of The 4 Middle East Airlines

Hello Everyone, As the Topic says, I am really curious to know which on the 4 most popular Middle East airlines are the best, Here is some information I got from the net. It would be great to know your opinion too.

Oman Air: Oman Air is the national airline of Oman. Based on the grounds of Muscat International Airport in Seeb, Muscat, it operates scheduled domestic and international passenger services, as well as regional air taxi and charter flights

Emirates: Emirates is an airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is wholly owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai. It is the largest airline in the Middle East, operating over 3,600 flights per week from its hub at Dubai International Airport, to more than 140 cities in 81 countries across six continents. Cargo activities are undertaken by Emirates SkyCargo

Etihad: Etihad Airways is a flag carrier and the second-largest airline of the UAE. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003

Qatar: Qatar Airways Companny operating as Qatar Airways, is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar Headquartered in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha, the airline operates a hub-and-spoke network, linking over 150 international destinations across Africa, Central Asia, Europe, Far East, South Asia, Middle East, North America, South America and Oceania from its base at Hamad International Airport, using a fleet of more than 180 aircraft.

I would be making a trip through the Middle East soon, I need to choose wisely.

2 Likes

I haven’t flown any of the airlines you have listed, although I will be flying Qatar very soon. Apparently their service is great, although the cabin layout of their Boeings is much worse than their Airbuses, so I would not recommend flying the 777 or 787 for longer flights.

My relative flew Qatar, and he says it the best. Especially the service.

2 Likes

Yes, overall the airline is excellent although I can only recommend you don’t fly their 777 or 787 on longer flights (for example I made sure I got a flight Doha to Sydney on their A380 instead of their more crampt 777). Their 787s are apparently quite a high density configuration.

1 Like
  • Oman Air
  • Emirates
  • Etihad
  • Qatar

0 voters

1 Like

I wouldn’t compare Oman with the others. It’s far smaller in comparison and doesn’t have a route network as large. Overall I like Qatar the best, then Emirates.

3 Likes

Qatar was one of the best airlines i’ve ever flown on.

1 Like

Lonely guy voting etihad here.

Sure they might be having financial problems, but I think their service in their A380 is top notch. Etihad is also the less crowded ME3 which puts me with full row seats 2/5 flights I’ve been in. Im going with etihad

2 Likes

And I thought Emirates was the best of the Middle Eastern airlines.

1 Like

They’re probably the richest. That doesn’t necessarily make them the best.

2 Likes

I have flown in all of them except Etihad, I would really recommend Qatar, Emirates and then Oman Air.

1 Like

I taught that too, but my dad flew Oman Air and he says it’s the best he has flown, for the best price. He showed me the vid of the landing. Just wow

1 Like

Where are you planning on going to? There are no flights between Qatar and the UAE so if you will be travelling to Dubai or Abu Dhabi then you will have to fly with a UAE airline or Oman Air.

2 Likes

To the US, I am fine with any. I think majority says Qatar

1 Like

From a financial standpoint, Emirates is probably the better one as they actually are profitable and probably more so than Oman Air.

I believe that he is trying to get somewhere and is trying to decide between transiting with Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, or Oman Air.

2 Likes

You are not alone.I voted for Etihad too.

1 Like

Well if youre flying business class,dont underestimate oman air… Their apex suite is one of the best business class seat IMO… Especially the window seats…

My grandma bought me Etihad the residence flight from ABU DHABI TO PARIS as my only birthday present she gave me for only about 3000 usd, and the service was epic.

I’ve flown Qatar and EK, and I can truly say the Emirates is much better at the same price. If you are concerned with the money, I’d suggest looking into Gulf (though it is basically the Ryanair of the Middle East).

1 Like