The best 13mins and 53secs of your life.

Sit back. Get comfortable. Get something to eat or drink and enjoy this amazing video.

Probably the best I have seen yet because it speaks from the heart. I won’t lie, I got teary eyed a couple of times.

35 Likes

Video is 13:53, not 13:52 😏

4 Likes

Touchè

Corrected. Lol

3 Likes

Truly a really inspiring video! It managed to communicate so well why we did what we do, and why e have a passion for aviation. Great find @Erj145.

4 Likes

Thank you. I came across it completely accidentally of all places at viemo. This should be on YouTube where he can make a little bit of side doh.

Glad you liked it. I am going to watch it again tonight before going to sleep. Might be an everyday thing. Ha

2 Likes

Daily dose of motivation lol

3 Likes

That part whare he said “back in the days of the 707 Astro jet” was kinda crazy for me, not because he’s old or anything, but it was this moment of realization for me that the 777 (the aircraft I dream to fly someday) didn’t exist in any capacity, or eaven in an idea when he started. Him and his fellow want to be pilots when he was just starting probably dreamed to fly the 707, and retired flying the 777 the aircraft I now dream to fly on. Kinda made my realize as a 15 year old want to be pilot that I can’t eaven start to imagine what I’ll retire on…

Great video on the hole, thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

The video won’t pull up, may I have a link or something to it please?

1 Like

Messaged it to ya . Hope it works

That’s honestly the beautiful thing about aviation. When I was 4 standing on a balcony, I fell in love with 747-400 with it’s nose 300 ft away as pax were loading Growing up I ripped pictures of 747 variations and taped it to walls on my room. I was pretty saddened when all US pax airlines decided to retire. I am tempted every no and then to apply to UPS or Atlas to get my fix, but I am not sure how their schedules will suit my and my my wife’s life. I was fortunate to say I was on the last united 74 being flown to the desert.

I hope to retire flying 75/76 or the Trip 7. But who really knows … then to only retire from life flying twin otters in flippops in the Maldives :)

You are most welcome :)

3 Likes

That was awesome! Fairly enjoyed it! Most more motivation in me

1 Like

What an inspirational video.

1 Like

Gotta get your daily fix lol

1 Like

Glad you did mate. Absolutely. Did exactly the same for me. Haha

1 Like

Absolutely. Definitely got me more focused now, that’s for sure :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.