The Benefits of a Mobile Flight Simulator

Blog article by Jason Rosewell

From time to time we hear stories about how Infinite Flight has inspired others to pursue their dream of flying or has helped foster a love for aviation. It can be useful to share this good news to help inspire new waves of future aviators. We reached out to our community to see what stories were out there waiting to be told.

Updating this post. I should really have tagged the people that helped make this happen! Huge thanks to @infiniteflight_17 @tomthetank @Aernout @DeerCrusher @HiFlyer @MaksimFerguson, and JM (you know who you are ;) Thank you!

Read the full article →

Photo Credit: @cleipelt

203 Likes

Some great stories in that article, and it’s great to read how much IF has affected peoples lives in positive ways.

6 Likes

This is cool - thanks Jason!

6 Likes

Truly fascinating

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Very nice article Jason!

3 Likes

I can’t show enough gratitude to where this got me. Thank you.

3 Likes

These are some amazing stories. Have to give props to Asher Z.!

Although I don’t have money for PPL training, it’s something I am really trying hard to do. This read was amazing! Thanks IFC!

8 Likes

One true fact I can point out is how technology has allowed the development team to create such stunning flight simulators like this.

Like everyday, we all like to sit down on our couch and play Infinite Flight to fly from Point A to Point B. It’s amazing to do this anywhere in the world with just a single device. Infinite Flight is the easiest and yet the most comfortable way to experience Flight simulation, reflecting this through the real world perspective. I can simply recreate the exact flight path of a basic commercial flight using third party apps in detail.

The future is bright. More aircrafts reworked in the coming years and more features come along replaced by more powerful devices. Simulators like this can help resolve pilot shortages in the long run.

Thanks for creating the article Jason and t’was a great read! A great shoutout to the Developers and Staff of Infinite Flight.

11 Likes

Very cool Jason. Very cool indeed.

2 Likes

Really nice to read :) Thanks for including me!

And never knew that @Aernout was FO of an A380!

8 Likes

That was a nice blog yea IF is a good sim that I enjoy to play with people online can’t wait to see what’s to come in the future

2 Likes

I biggest influence is always the chief pilots like @MDoor @Vdennis1

3 Likes

What a great read! Personally Infinite flight really convinced me to go get a PPL. I appreciate seeing all the cool stories of other people’s experience.

2 Likes

I start flight school because of infinite flight

1 Like

Cool article! Thanks Jason!

1 Like

Such a great article! Thanks for taking the time into making this and offering the community a chance to be featured!

5 Likes

Infinite flight has definitely gave me the opportunity to do something that I did not pursue when I was younger. To this day I really enjoy it and look forward to fly every chance I get. Thank you all. .

I think the article and the support of everyone in the community definitely convinces a lot of people to start their path to their PPL.

I mean for me, I’m really debating on starting to work on my PPL or not but I have a strong feeling it will happen, with my devotion to IF. What do you all think?

Anyways, I enjoyed the article.

6 Likes

A wonderful app and a great community thanks Jason and team. 😊☘️

2 Likes

Head to your local flight school and do a discovery flight! Nothing to lose there. I had a friend who did that and realized he really preferred being a passenger instead. The discovery flight is a great test.

11 Likes